PDA

View Full Version : Radio this Weekend!

Karen
10-28-2011, 10:30 AM
So, any Florida folks, I'll be part of the live show on Saturday, and New Englanders, the producer has told me I am going to be most of the show on Sunday evening, so anyone who can listen in on Sunday evening 8-9 p.m., AM 1510 - I'd love any feedback!

Randi, we talked about Fister's astrological chart this week, that will be on the Sunday show - the one that airs on http://w4cy.com/, not sure what time, I'll post that over in the "Do you know/birthday" thread!

Randi
10-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh Karen, that will be exiting to hear! Thank you! :) I hope it's on when I'm awake.

Do you need more info? You know, Fister lived in our backyard for the first year of his life, along with his mom and Pjevs. When Fister and his mom (Mrs. Spot) were caught and taken to the shelter to get fixed, Fister went beserk, and that may be the time he broke his front tooth - I wonder if she can "see" that.

Karen
10-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Yes, the whole East Coast of the US is in the same time zone as New York! So a little less than 2 hours from now, it should be All Paws Pet Talk!

Kirsten
10-30-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm currently listening, but I'm afraid I missed the part about Fister... :o What did they say?

Right now, they're talking about the Ohio incident...

Randi
10-30-2011, 10:28 AM
No Kirsten, it hasn't been on yet.

Kirsten
10-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Okay, I'll keep listening! :)

Randi
10-30-2011, 11:40 AM
I believe Fister will be on after this kitty, who was born in 2001 - her name is Reece, one of Grace's kitties.

Kirsten
10-30-2011, 11:47 AM
I listened to what she said about Reece, but it sounds like the show is over now... :confused:

Kirsten
10-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Yes, guess that's just typical for radio shows... ;) Anyway, I don't think I can listen much longer. Not that it's not interesting, but my headaches are killing me, and I need to go to bed... :o

Randi
10-30-2011, 12:55 PM
It's over now, and I feel really stupid. No talking about Fister. I told all my friends about it and they must think I'm crazy. :(

At least, there's some good music on now.

Kirsten
10-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Don't feel stupid, Randi! Radio - and tv - is like that; you never know what they really air in the end! Happened to my mom and Reinhold many times. However, I would have loved to hear what she said about Fister; maybe Karen can tell you later?

BTW, I thought it was interesting what she said about Reece, the Gemini kitty. My Lily is also a Gemini, and what the astrologist decribed sounded sooo much like her! :love:

Oh, and Karen, it was awesome to actually listen to you, you sounded so nice and friendly! :)

Karen
10-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks, Kirsten! Randi, maybe they will play Fister's bit next week, as I thought they would play Reese last week ... but I can email you the audio file, once I figure out which it is! What did you think of the show otherwise? Did you like any of the hosts or guests in particular?

And thanks again, Kirsten - I never know what I really sound like, it's different than what's in my head! ;)

Randi
10-31-2011, 07:24 AM
I listened to most of it and liked it. Karen, you sounded friendly, but a little unsure/hesitant at times. There were some good tips/advice from you, as well as from several other people, but I found it was a bit unorganized concerning what was coming up in the next hour. I t would be nice to know the sequence of it all. That could be mentioned in the beginning of every hour. The mentioning of "All Paws Pet Talk" so often, was a bit much, I thought.

I will try again next sunday, but would appreciate if you can save the audio file for me, with the bit about Fister. :)

Also heard some of the screaming/shouting between a man and woman and wondered why they didn't stop that. It certainly wasn't fit for children to listen to!

Karen
10-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks, Randi! I now know better than to say what's coming up next, because they don't run the sequences in order! So will do better in the future, I promise! And I try o mention "All Paws" at the beginning and the end of a session, but now that I know those segments could be played at any point, guess I shouldn't! I'll send you the audio file this afternoon.