PDA

View Full Version : All her new names

Laura's Babies
10-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Click on picture, it is a video...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/th_MVI_0461.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=MVI_0461.mp4)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0375-1.jpg

Caramella was a year old in August and you can see how she has grown into a beautiful adult size girl. I look at her in amazement that she is so big! 11 pounds and some days I can hardly pick her up. (She reminds me of Chester in her size and how she is built.)

She has developed into her own personality and in doing so, i have given her several other names. She is very, very verbal. She can go off in another room and suddenly I hear her call out to me... she has realized I am not in that room. She chats at me in the morning to wake me up and at times, we actually carry on conversations so I have also named her "Miss Chatty Kathy!"

No matter where I am or what I am doing, she is right there to see what I and doing and if she can help.. She is ALWAYS there to see what I am doing so she has earned the name "Miss Nosey Rosie!"

She still loves water and I have to set every water thing inside something waterproof. She plays and plays in the water, splashing it all over the place so sometimes she gets called "The Dunking Kid!". She will take a weeks worth of water in a self waterer and have the reservoir empty in a day..

She messes with everything with her paws and she loves playing with her food. She will dig the food out of the feeder with her paw and bat it all over the house, playing "Kibble Pong" with it. She will bat and chase it until she is tired of it, then she eats it....usually. I always have a nice supply of kibbles on the floors around the house thanks to "Miss Kibble Pong!".

I have said this before, but her being here has changed the attitudes of all the older girls. Giz and Samantha actually play with her and even Amy will play with her briefly and nobody gets mad!! She is "The Kid" of the house and I really think everybody loves her.

I have to tell you what she just did this morning that was so sweet that it almost made me cry. Boo was off the fridge and had just drank some water. She was just sitting there licking her lips like they do after eating or drinking and Caramella walked over to her and rubbed her head all over the collar Boo has on. She just rubbed and rubbed her face on it. I have always called Boo Caramella's Grandma and it seems she really feels that way about Boo.

She is STILL such a joy to be around and she is so tenderhearted towards Boo , me and the others.. She don't enjoy her stroller much anymore because the kids stayed inside during the heat of the summer and she had no kids to lure her out but she LOVES company like Giz does! Pictures just do not do her justice but I know all Mom's feel that way..

It is obvious she thinks of me as her Mama. I have never had a cat that acted the way she does towards me. It is SO sweet.

moosmom
10-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Laura,

Caramela has gotten so big!!! And beautiful!!

lvpets2002
10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
:love: Yes she is a Beauty Queen for sure.. How is our wittle Amy doing??

phesina
10-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Caramella is just darling! And what a purrsonality, too!

Scooter's Mom
10-27-2011, 05:21 PM
She's so beautiful. Is she still fascinated by the ceiling fan? :)

kaycountrygal
10-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Indeed she is Miss Personality LOL. What a cute girl! I just love that 2d pic of her lying on her back with her feet up. She looks so relaxed and probably thinking of what she's going to do next. I think that is so sweet and loving of her to always want to know where you are and what you're doing. Obviously she loves you very much and thinks of you as her mama (and why not) and also does not want to miss anything. Thanks for sharing.

mrspunkysmom
10-27-2011, 06:23 PM
She is such a gorgeous gal. I like looking at her profile. She has such beautiful long legs. :love:

cassiesmom
10-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi, Caramella, sweetie! I was just thinking of you yesterday and it is very nice to see you again!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=CaramellaWhatISthat.mp4
PT friends, here is Caramella having fun :love: :love: :love:

Freedom
10-27-2011, 08:00 PM
What a lovely "Thus Far" report on dear Caramella. I loved every sentence! :love:

She truly has developed with your love and caring. Who knows what she'd have been like in another home -- but you have certainly helped her reach her potential. Laura the Proud Mama, and with good reason!

katladyd
10-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Miss Caramella has been very special since the day she was born. Who doesn't love her to pieces?:love:

Soapets
10-27-2011, 10:58 PM
What a sweet-heart she is! :love: You are lucky to have each other, and the others! :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-28-2011, 12:53 AM
She sure has turned into a gorgeous adult cat. She also sounds like a real sweetheart too.:)

catmandu
10-28-2011, 09:25 AM
:)Well a Great Cat Caramela has become.:love::love:
I wish that she and My Josephine of many names could meet, that would be a lot of fun!!!:):)
It hardly seems like a year has gone by, but then again times move quickly when you are having a good time!!!
Con Cat Ulations on Your First Purrthday from The Found Cat Hotel Caramella !!!!
:love::love::love:

catnapper
10-28-2011, 09:36 AM
What a treasure she is!

I continue to think she is Trixie long lost sister :D

Pinot's Mom
10-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Nice to see you, Caramella, and hear how you're doing! You're a wonderful companion kitty! Kitty kisses from me and Pinot! :love:

gini
10-28-2011, 01:42 PM
What goes around comes around.....................you love her to pieces and she gives it back to you 1,000 times over. That's what you get when you are a wonderful kitty Mom!! She is so pretty,

Laura's Babies
10-28-2011, 06:10 PM
lvpets2002- Yes she is a Beauty Queen for sure.. How is our wittle Amy doing??

Amy is as sweet as ever but she has me worried. Now, since summer, she is having a really hard time getting around. She hardly can make 2 steps before she falls over and sometimes she falls over hard! I still give her Cosequin but it don't seem to be working like it did... The vet said there is a shot they can give now that could help so once it gets cold, I probably will have to get that for her or she won't be able to get around at all.. Remember, the cold bothers he really bad..

Scooter's Mom She's so beautiful. Is she still fascinated by the ceiling fan?

There has been to many other new things to investigate like you can see in the video (first picture). She has had a blast over the summer with all the new discoveries...bugs, squirrels, birds, stray cats outside, acorns falling, people walking by the open front door..flying bugs were somehow getting in the house day and night and she was chasing them all over the house talking to them, trying to get them to let her catch them I guess.. Ah, she is very aware of what belongs where in this house. Something new shows up or something in a place it wasn't before, it startles her and she will stop in her tracks and try to figure out how it got there...That cracks me up!

mrspunkysmom commented on her long legs... LOL! At one time that was another name she had "Legs!"... Until her body filled out she was nothing but legs!!!

Thank all of you for your comments, she IS VERY special to me and she is so sweet. She is so l-o-n-g and t--a--l--l and once she filled out, she is HEAVY! Like I said, some days I can't hardly pick her up......but I am getting my strength back and putting my weight back on so maybe soon it won't be as hard for me to pick her up.

phesina
10-28-2011, 07:41 PM
I'm so glad to see you here again, Laura. I'd been wondering how you've been doing since I hadn't seen you on PT for a while.

I'm so sorry Amy is having a harder time. Sweet little girl, please give her some gentle pets and purrs from me and my CH kids Elmer and Bob.

And I am so very sorry about Kitty Boo. Please give her lots of gentle pets and purrs from us all too. She is so blessed and fortunate to have you for her Meowmie.

And Caramella is adorable!

Thank you for the updates, and big hugs and purrs to you and all your kids there!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

sana
10-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Awwiee! Love you Caramella! Wow!! Looks like you've taken great care of the little sweetheart. She's so big now!! Hugs and kisses for the sweetie! :love:

Laura's Babies
10-29-2011, 10:15 AM
phesina, I am just here trying to distract myself but I am going to have to cut back on it... my eyes are killing me... That light/glare problem is not any better but I just neeed something to distract me...

phesina
10-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi Laura, I'm sorry your eyes are still giving you so much trouble. I'd been worried about you and was about to ask here if anyone had heard from Laura..

I'm so sorry for the circumstances that brought you back here now, but I'm glad if we, all your friends here at PT, can help you find some peace and comfort in the midst of your grief.

Boo is with you in spirit always, and Caramella is giving you her expert nursing care, and all your other kitties and your family and your friends are sending prayers and good wishes and healing energies your way. All to be together again, One Fine Day..

God bless you and be with you.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from Pat and cats

momcat
10-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi Laura,
It's wonderful to hear from you again! Caramella has certainly grown to be a beautiful and loving kitty companion. She obviously brings you lots of joy and companionship. It's great that she's getting on so well with her fursibs! Please give your furcrew some lovies from me? :love: :love: :love:

Thinking of you, please know you're in my prayers!