PDA

View Full Version : Bentley!

opschick
10-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Oh Bentley- love your smiling face. I'm so glad you found a loving family that understands you! Happy dotd to you!

mon
10-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I think I had a small spiritual experience when I saw the picture of Benley :love: What a cutie-pie :D Excellent DOTD Peace and love :D:D:D:D

chocolatepuppy
10-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Oh my gosh Bentley, you're a gorgeous boy! Just look at those eyes!:love: How wonderful you ended up with someone who took the time to train you properly. Congrats on being DOTD!:D

tatsxxx11
10-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi Bentley! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What an adorable smiley pup you are, Bentley; such a goofer!:D:p I can hardly take your preciousness, Bentley, and oh, those sparkling blue eyes of yours are simply gorgeous! I'm so happy that you found your way to such a caring and devoted forever family after such a horrific start in life; one who will love you unconditionally, and is willing and eager to put in the time needed to make you the most confident, well mannered pup on the planet! I'll just bet there are tons of obedience trials blue ribbons in your future, but when it comes to being the bestest best friend a human could ever hope for, you stand alone!:) What a lucky family to have found such a treasure in you!
I hopey you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Bentley, enjoying all sorts of fun adventures, being loved and spoiled rotten!:D It's a little cold and rainy in the NE today, so maybe no swimming to be had, but I'm sure your Mom has a surprise or two up her sleeve! hehe
Thanks for brightening my cold, wet day with your beautiful self; your heartwarming story and simply precious pics! You're the best, Bentley!
Love and hugs and smoochies to you, precious Bentley!:love::love::love:
P.S...Laughing out loud at you opening up the frig, helping yourself to a snackie...awesome!:D;))

lizbud
10-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Hello Bentley,

Very nice to meet you handsome fella.:love: I am so glad to hear you
found a family (or did they find you?):) that understands a working dog
needs activity & direction. to stay healthy & happy.:) As smart as you
seem to be,learning is as important as TLC. Congratulations on being our
special DOG OF THE DAY sweetie. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you.:)