PDA

View Full Version : My little Christofur

phesina
10-23-2011, 03:53 PM
... came to me a year ago today. A week later he was gone. But today I want to celebrate his life.

Thank you for coming to stay with me, my dear little boy. You have taught me so much.

Love from your Pat, who wishes she'd known more back then. :love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=339&pictureid=3091

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=339&pictureid=3090

Karen
10-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Aww, rest in peace, of course.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-23-2011, 04:28 PM
I've been sending lovies to him every day this month when I see his sweet picture on my pet talk cat calendar. :love: Christofur and :love: to you too

Freedom
10-23-2011, 05:33 PM
I remember that sweetie. He is healthy, happy, pain free and playing as only kittens know how to do, at Rainbow Bridge. MWAH! To you Christofur.

lizbud
10-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Little Angel Christofur :love: Your body whole & healthy at Rainbow
Bridge. Play happily with all of our other Rainbow kittys.:)

phesina
10-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Thank you, Karen, MoFF, Sandie, Liz. I wish for so many things I might have done during that time. Hindsight is 20/20.

That little guy has touched my heart so very deeply. God bless you, little Christofur. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

moosmom
10-23-2011, 07:41 PM
I just saw this post. Our furkids leave pawprints on our hearts. Sometimes the prints go down to our very soul!!!

Christofur was a beautiful little soul. Rip sweet boy. :love::love:

susanswatlin518
10-23-2011, 07:51 PM
THIS IS SO SAD! I JUST READ ABOUT THE LOSS OF CHRISTOFUR-AND HOW QUICKLY HE WAS GONE FROM YOUR LIFE-PHYSICALLY. THESE PICTURES ARE TOTALLY CUTE AND LOVABLE. I HAD TO LEARN ABOUT CATS AS I WENT ALONG, AND THE MAIN THING IS THEY HAVE OUR LOVE AND SHARE OUR HEARTS RIGHT FROM THE START. HE SURE WAS SPECIAL-AND STILL LOOKES AFTER YOU SOMEHOW. SUSANSWATLIN518 ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR ANGEL!:love:

phesina
10-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Thank you, Donna and Susan. He is indeed a very special little soul. His sweetness and his vulnerability has touched me so very deeply, especially after I wasn't able to save him.

Christofur, for such a little guy, you have shined a huge amount of light and warmth and love into the world! Bless you, darling.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
10-30-2011, 12:19 PM
:love:
Now Little Christofur is Michaels Right Hand Owesome Orangie :love::love:
and My Dream Cat is mentoriing Christofur so he can pick out the best meats and cheese from Delis all over the world so that All Of Our Awesome Angels ::D will have the best picnics.:D
We are priveledged to see Charismatic Christofur all this month on the October 2011 Pet Talker Calendar, right beside Miquelito and Juke Joint Joseph!!!:love::love:
And Chistofur has found the Worlds Best Deli where you will all meat for a feast!!!:):)
One Fine Day:love:

phesina
10-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Little Christofur and his bride Cato are both experts, with Michael's training, on where to find the best food, I bet!

Today is the anniversary of the day he went to the Bridge, last year.

catmandu
10-31-2011, 09:21 AM
:love::love:
My Mister Purrr said that Cato :love: and Christofur:love: took to Deli Duty so well, now he and My Older Angels relax while thier Angel Trainees bring thier meals.:cool:
They always make the right choice , something even thier Dad cannot claim.:D
And they have something special planned for the Big Reunion is Paradise.
One Fine Day:love: