PDA

View Full Version : Update on Boo and News!!

moosmom
11-10-2002, 09:47 AM
Boo has gone back to Kathy's house until a forever home can be found. He was much too aggressive not only with my cats (he attacked 3 of them when he slipped out of the room) but with me as well. He seems to want to be the dominant cat and tried dominating me everytime I went to leave the room. I had to back out of the door so I could keep an eye on him. He actually attacked my leg and feet a couple of times. So he definitely needs a home with no other cats. His picture will be going on Petfinder.com within the next week.

The GOOD news is...I went to my first fundraiser for HEADS (Helping Every Animal Downriver Society) yesterday at PetSmart. There was the most precious little girl (about 9 weeks old) who kept meowing at me, putting her paw through the bars to get my attention. And get my attention she did!! :p She is the most beautiful long haired black kitten I ever laid eyes on since my Marina Mar (RB 11/29/01). She has little tufts in her ears, a white locket on her chest and piercing gold eyes. And she's coming home with me in 2 weeks when I get back from Connecticut. :D :D :D :D

I've decided her name will be Isabella, "Bella" for short. I was told that I shouldn't try to replace Marina Mar, but Bella just won my heart, lock stock and barrel.

Miss Meow
11-10-2002, 03:16 PM
Congratulations on Isabella! Will be counting down the two weeks until we can see pictures of her :D

I hope Boo finds a nice home. I'm sorry he didn't work out with your existing cat family. Fingers crossed a person finds him on Petfinder and falls for him.

moosmom
11-10-2002, 07:27 PM
Miss Meow,

Plans have changed. I have adopted the 9 week old male kitten that Ramanth rescued. I named him Eli. Go look in the General thread. There are pictures from my visit with her, Kia and Andy.

Eli is a precious little boy. If he didn't have so much white on him, he'd probably be a tuxedo (Tuxluvr, you listening??).

I just couldn't say no. Bella is beautiful and I know she'll get a great home. She just reminds me too much of Marina Mar and it makes my heart ache.

Here's Eli's picture. I just could not resist that face!

Cataholic
11-10-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by moosmom

Here's Eli's picture. I just could not resist that face!

No wonder, who could??? Welcome to Eli! I am so excited!!!

gini
11-10-2002, 09:03 PM
That face would get to me too!

Aren't kitties the very best?

jenluckenbach
11-11-2002, 07:05 AM
love that Eli !!!
I am glad that the misfortune with Boo did not discourage you from giving another kitty a chance and a forever home.:D

ramanth
11-11-2002, 10:00 AM
Eli was so fun for the few days he stayed with me. Even though he spent most of the time under the bed, for the few times he did come out to play, Andy and I enjoyed watching his antics.

I sure do miss him rolling around his jingly bell ball at 4 a.m. ;) :rolleyes: LOL!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-11-2002, 11:56 AM
He's sooo cute!!! I love that little black spot on his nose. I'm so glad you could adopt him, and I'll be heading to "General" for more on your weekend. :D