PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever get sidetracked...

Randi
10-22-2011, 01:37 PM
... when you're on PT? I do! I was writing a mail to someone and got to think about some of John's (jonza) old posts. So I have been sitting here for the past hour, searching posts from back then. Of course, I came across some hilarious Phred posts, also. I miss them both so much!

Karen
10-22-2011, 01:40 PM
All the time!

And while I miss both those guys here on Pet Talk, I can just imagine the conversations they are having up there, while handing out skritches to all the Pet Talk pets up at the Rainbow Bridge, of course!

One of the joys of a forum is all the posts that can lead you from one thing to another to ... oh, what was I looking for in the first place?

Randi
10-22-2011, 01:42 PM
... oh, what was I looking for in the first place?
Yes, exactly! :D

beeniesmom
10-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Yes, All the time! It's a great way to spend a lazy saturday afternoon while lil Laura is napping. :) I love PT.

Marigold2
10-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Not too often. I am pretty organized and am good at multi-tasking. My job has taught me that.

Lillycat
10-24-2011, 06:53 AM
......i just get so involved with so much "stuff".....

Cincy'sMom
10-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Not as much as I used to. SInce work started monitoring our internet usage and bloacking many sites, I haven't had as much time to spend on PT. Now that I am off work until the first of year, well, maybe I'll have more time to catch up :)

Bonny
10-24-2011, 09:40 AM
I get side tracked all the time but eventually come back to what ever I was doing before I got started doing something else. I don't know if that makes sense but sometimes there is just to much going on at one time & my hard drive (brain) is already to full. :)

gini
10-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Sidetracked should be my name. I sit down at the computer to research something and promptly go off and look up something else. Eventually I realize that I have forgotten why I sat down at the computer at all.

Senior moments are sure fun..............if you can remember them - Ha!

Karen
10-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Not as much as I used to. SInce work started monitoring our internet usage and bloacking many sites, I haven't had as much time to spend on PT. Now that I am off work until the first of year, well, maybe I'll have more time to catch up :)

I think that depends on how much time a certain cherub allows you! The good thing is Pet Talk is available even at 3 a.m., when someone wakes you up to be fed NOW!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-24-2011, 02:31 PM
All the time here too ;)!!

I miss Jonza & Phred too, and Corinna,..........

moosmom
10-25-2011, 09:33 AM
All the freakin time!!! Goes with age.

pomtzu
10-25-2011, 02:31 PM
I started to post an answer over the weekend, but then got to doing something else. :rolleyes: So there's your answer I think............:p

phesina
10-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Who, ME??? NEVER!!!!!

Now, what was I doing just before I saw this posting?..