PDA

View Full Version : snowball fights

Breezybabe01
11-29-2000, 09:44 AM
My dog, Breezy, loves to have snowball fights! She absolutly loves it! She will run around, and bark, like shes saying, throw a snowball, throw a snowball!!! She also likes to wreck snowmen, by eating them, or digging in them. And, another thing she likes to do, is pretend a chunk of ice is a ball. She is such a cutie!!! But, of course, she's my dog, so everyone knows i'm going to say that! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

ktreva52
11-29-2000, 10:44 PM
Does she get into leaf throwing, too? What breed is she? How are you doing since your loss?

Breezybabe01
12-01-2000, 03:32 PM
yes, she is into leaf-throwing, too. she is a german shepard~black lab. I am doing as best as expected, i guess. thanx for your concern!!

ktreva52
12-01-2000, 08:07 PM
You're quite welcome. It's very hard to lose a member (any member) of the family. We used to have an Australian Cattle Dog that loved to have leaves thrown at him, but he was more into rooting in the snow with his nose so he would have a small pile on top of his nose. He already looked like a bear because of the shape of his head and add snow.....!