PDA

View Full Version : 73 year old woman tosses 2 kittens out of car!!

moosmom
10-22-2011, 07:17 AM
:(A Stratford woman is charged with animal cruelty after tossing two kittens out of a moving car. Both cats were found. One died. The other one is being treated for injuries.:mad::mad::(

I'm too damn old for this stuff!! I won't go into my usual rant about animal cruelty, as I know you all are tired of hearing it. To be honest, so am I!!:mad::mad::mad:

I see a road trip to Bridgeport Superior Court in my near future.:(:mad:

chocolatepuppy
10-22-2011, 07:22 AM
Hang her! :mad: No prison time, hang her!:mad: I'm tired of hearing things like this, day after day!:(

phesina
10-22-2011, 08:39 AM
I'm with you, chocolatepuppy. This kind of thing makes me sick.

wombat2u2004
10-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Sheesh........crazy woman.

moosmom
10-22-2011, 04:02 PM
She denies being in the area the kittens were dumped in. They have witnesses that got the license number, so DUH!!!Looks like I'll be out at the hearing on the 4th. I'm WAY too old for this crap.

phesina
10-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Every time I hear another story like that, I want to kill somebody, or kill myself.

Karen
10-22-2011, 05:15 PM
I wonder if they saw her do it, or if she had lent her car to someone else? Still, whoever did it needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law will allow.

Marigold2
10-22-2011, 09:09 PM
I agree lets hang her. No mercy for these creeps.

Asiel
10-23-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm sure if she can be identified this woman will be found to be somewhat empty in the attic...if not then I agree she should hang....so sick of this stuff day after day.

sana
10-23-2011, 10:14 AM
The last bit of her life should be ended soon... She's already old and she's done something really wrong, so, let's just kick her to death.. This is terrible news.. Rest in peace little kitty and hugs and prayers for the other little one. :love::( Go to Hell for all I care, old woman! :mad:

momcat
10-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Don't throw the book at this ........... (insert your own expletive) throw the whole firetrucking law library.......... then toss HER out of a moving car :mad:

Play hard at the Bridge, little kitty :love: :love: Prayers are being prayed for the little one that survived, may he recover and find a furever home where he'll be loved and cared for.

Lady's Human
10-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Remember the whole innocent until proven guilty thing?

phesina
10-23-2011, 06:13 PM
SOMEBODY did this; whether that particular old lady or not. Those kittens did not fly out that car window on their own.

Whoever did this to them deserves the worst punishment out there.

Karen
10-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Right, but let's hold judgement until we know or sure who did it.

Lady's Human
10-23-2011, 06:31 PM
TO heck with it, let's just hang her whether she did it or not. After all, she's old, she won't miss the last 20 years of her life.

Boys, we gonna have us a hangin...

I like that idea. Let's just use capital punishment for every crime, have a post mortem trial, and if they were actually innocent, pay the family a few thousand for pain and suffering and be done with it. You'd even save on court costs and jails.[/biting sarcasm off]

wombat2u2004
10-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Where's Roy when we need him ??

http://img1.imagehousing.com/82/52b24acf3316aba58f4fdab811d7810a.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/883079)

moosmom
10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Lady's Human,

OH SHUT UP!!!!

There were witnesses that SAW HER DO IT!!!!!

Lady's Human
10-23-2011, 07:44 PM
I've had people tell me I've made statements to management about issues at work when I've been off the clock and hundreds of miles away.

First you said they had the plates from the car. Inconclusive, someone else might have been driving.

In addition, it's extremely hard to tell who is driving with 90+% of cars having factory tinted windows unless lighting conditions are perfect.

I know, let's just have us a good old fashioned witch trial......If she drowns, she's innocent. If she floats, she's guilty and we'll just pull her under and make sure she drowns.

phesina
10-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Right, but let's hold judgement until we know or sure who did it.

Exactly.

caseysmom
10-23-2011, 09:40 PM
In the article I read she never denied being in the car with the kittens, never said she lent the car to anybody. She had more kittens in the car, said she was taking them to a local shetler. A witness has identified her as the person tossing the kittens, sounds pretty convincing to me, of course she will go through our judicial system but I think Donna has a right to vent here, of course nobody is hanging the women, people are venting.

mrspunkysmom
10-23-2011, 09:56 PM
I've read the article and while she is due her day in court, I do think the whole affair is hinky. And sad. I'm waiting for her day in court to hear what she has to say.

Karen
10-24-2011, 02:11 AM
All we are saying is do not assume her guilt. Let the court of law hold her on trial. Witnesses have been proved wrong before, and we do not know the truth of the situation. And being in America the standard of the law is innocent until proven guilty.

caseysmom
10-24-2011, 06:06 PM
All we are saying is do not assume her guilt. Let the court of law hold her on trial. Witnesses have been proved wrong before, and we do not know the truth of the situation. And being in America the standard of the law is innocent until proven guilty.

She is being accused of having a witch trial, I was merely pointing out that she should be able to vent.

aTailOf2Kitties
10-25-2011, 07:04 AM
being as how kittehs generally don't like riding in cars and she was taking them to the shelter anyway, makes me wonder if they just got loose and jumped out. :confused:

chocolatepuppy
10-25-2011, 08:26 AM
being as how kittehs generally don't like riding in cars and she was taking them to the shelter anyway, makes me wonder if they just got loose and jumped out. :confused:

But, if that were true, if it were you, wouldn't you stop and try to get the kittens?

aTailOf2Kitties
10-25-2011, 09:18 AM
who's to say she didn't? Everybody's all hellbent on throwing the book at her for tossing them out to begin with. It doesn't mean she didn't stop try to get them. Heck if they jumped out while she was driving, maybe she didn't even know anything even happened until she was charged.

FYI my father-in-law is a lawyer. Witnesses are proven wrong all the time.

moosmom
10-25-2011, 09:21 AM
THANK YOU Caseysmom!!!!

wombat2u2004
10-26-2011, 02:25 AM
You murderous lot should get a part in the latest movie :p:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk