PDA

View Full Version : Wake up!

Soapets
10-19-2011, 10:49 PM
How many of you have fur-babies that do THIS to you?!?!:D:eek::;):):D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150439179173313

smokey the elder
10-20-2011, 07:20 AM
I think that's a Simon's Cat cartoon, and it was copied without permission. Still cute, though.

GILL
10-20-2011, 09:00 AM
There's a whole series of Simon's Cat cartoons. Thier great.

catmandu
10-20-2011, 09:25 AM
My Cats are very patient with me , and usually wait for breakfast:love::love:
Thats good as :love::love: as I am old:):)

Taz_Zoee
10-20-2011, 09:29 AM
The link was "unavailable" for me when I clicked on it. Maybe someone realized it was copied without permission.
But if you go to You Tube you can see all of Simon's Cat videos. They are hilarious!! :D

Soapets
10-20-2011, 10:32 AM
I will check into the Simon's Cat videos! :) I didn't copy this one, I just posted a link to it---did I do something I shouldn't have done by posting the link?:eek: Or does the link I posted lead to someone else who copied it without permission? :confused: I found it on Facebook, and there wasn't anything that I could see that would indicate that it would need "permission" to post the link to it.:confused:

smokey the elder
10-20-2011, 02:02 PM
You had no reason not to click on the link. The fact that the video had no title or other credits indicated it was stolen (since it was recognizably Simon's Cat.

happylabs
10-20-2011, 04:56 PM
I will check into the Simon's Cat videos! :) I didn't copy this one, I just posted a link to it---did I do something I shouldn't have done by posting the link?:eek: Or does the link I posted lead to someone else who copied it without permission? :confused: I found it on Facebook, and there wasn't anything that I could see that would indicate that it would need "permission" to post the link to it.:confused:

No, you did not do anything wrong. I love that video. So reminds me of my cats.

On Youtube you can link to FB with the video. I'm not sure how that person did that on FB but I wouldn't worry about it.