PDA

View Full Version : Riku

opschick
10-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Rikuwhat a beautiful girl you are and I love that you are a Diva! Happy dotd to you

sana
10-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Awwiee! I love Shiba Inu! :D Happy dog of the day sweetheart! :) I love your second photo :D :D

beeniesmom
10-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Riku! You are a gorgeous girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

tatsxxx11
10-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi Riku! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! Oh, what a gorgeous Shiba girl you are! I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of meeting a cream colored Shib before!:eek: Your thick, plush coat is simply stunning, and oh, that face! You remind me of a baby seal! I can just imagine how precious a fuzzy white puffball you were as a puppy, and it's no surprise to learn how your person fell instantly in love!:love: Me thinks it was more than "bad luck" that your person was unable to find that Corgi he/she was searching for all those months...you and she/he were destined to be together!:)
Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart; jogging, munching on some fine, aged cheese, being loved to pieces!:)
Hugs and bellyrubs and ear skritches to you, beautiful Riku!:love::love::love:

lizbud
10-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Hello Riku,

What a beautiful girl you are sweetie. Your puppy picture is adorable.
You are a little creme puff.:love: Good luck on your doggie lessons as
I know you want to be a good friend & neighbor to other pups.Congrats
on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you pretty girl.:)

cassiesmom
10-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Awww, Riku! You were an adorable puppy and now you are a gorgeous big girl! I agree with lizbud- you are a perfect cream puff, a yummy sweet treat! Please have your people give you some hugs and tummy rubs for me :) Happy Dog of the Day, Riku!

mon
10-12-2011, 09:00 PM
I loved seeing and reading about Ricu today. What a sweeheart for sure and so pretty!!!. :love: Excellent DOTD :cool: Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D