PDA

View Full Version : Dreams...

COCatMama
11-09-2002, 10:13 PM
I remember alot of my dreams, last night I dreamed that steve was screaming that he hates me...and whammo today we decided once and for all i need to move out.

Tell us about your dreams....

Cookiebaker
11-09-2002, 10:38 PM
I don't usually remember my dreams. However I have nightmares quite frequently about plane crashes. I am completely phobic about flying. This started right after I read a biography of someone who lived through a plane crash. Somedays, I get so scared I think I need some serious counseling..:eek:

COCatMama
11-10-2002, 12:08 AM
phobias can sure suck. I used to be SCARED TO DEATH of needles, but I am much better now. I am even trying to deal with my fear of spiders. I also HATE heights.

wolf_Q
11-10-2002, 12:10 AM
You don't even want to know, lol. I have really psychotic dreams. I also often talk in my sleep, and I have walked in my sleep. Sometimes I find things moved around in my room. I scare myself. :eek:

COCatMama
11-10-2002, 12:12 AM
i used to get up, walk downstairs open the fridge...look inside and shut the door
and walk back up the stairs and crawl back into my bed ALL DEAD ASLEEP! i used to scare the crap out of my mom! she'd be sitting there watching TV and here would come the Zombie down the stairs! LOLOL.

Cookiebaker
11-10-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Lalania
I used to be SCARED TO DEATH of needles,

I am trained in phlebotomy (drawing blood) and worked at the hospital for a while. So needles in and of themselves don't bother me one bit. But, being jabbed in me is another whole story. I don't like it and it makes me go woozy. :rolleyes:

COCatMama
11-10-2002, 12:17 AM
ewwww!!!! i had to get blood drawn for the first time couple years back...I was terrified! but the guy was really good and i felt nada so that helped lots. Also i had this AWFUL procedure called an arthrogram on my knee ! if i can get thru THAT i can do anything!