PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever...

Desert Arabian
11-09-2002, 09:24 PM
snuk your pet into stores? I have! LOL! I did it for the first time today with my rat Peanut (seen in the sig. below). Usually when we go shopping I bring my rats with me, but they have to stay in the car while we are shopping- that's not fun! So... today I dug out my old ugly "purse" out of my messy closet, and I put a little towel in the bottom. The purse can only fit one rat, so I brought Peanut. Oh my, it was so fun! We went to Mills Farm and Fleet (a large farm and housewear supply store) and Steins Gardens and Gifts (a gardening, craft, house type store). I put her in the seat of a cart and I pushed her around the store. I un-zipped it part way so she could stick her head out, when nobody was around. Then we went through the drive-thru of Culvers and got some dinner. It was pretty fun. Next time we go shopping I am going to bring Punkin.

Here is a picture of Peanut in her undercover tote bag.

aly
11-09-2002, 09:41 PM
Hehe, thats cute!!!!! :D

I've never snuck my pets into any stores .. they're too big to hide easily :)

Wow, you have Culvers up there way up north? I sorta thought it was a chain just in this area. Thats cool. I LOOOOOOOOVE that place!!!

Aspen and Misty
11-09-2002, 09:57 PM
I have taken Chewy into a sotres. They enjoy booting us out :rolleyes: . My rats. Hmmm. Never thoguht of it. They haven't even beeen to the pet store yet :rolleyes: . Sounds like you guys had a fun day!

Ash

COCatMama
11-09-2002, 10:01 PM
i take juneau into the bank entrance where the ATM machines are....after hours!
there is no anti dog sign!

RockyRoad
11-09-2002, 10:10 PM
I think Lady or even Sally & Floppsy would be a little bit hard to hide in a store... Especially Lady--oh the barking!! My pets have never gone anywhere except one time I took Lady to an ice house. She really liked it. But Peanut must have had lots of fun!!:)

Cookiebaker
11-09-2002, 10:26 PM
The day we brought Malone, I needed to get some stuff from Kmart (like FOOD) so I plopped him in the back of the cart on a sweatshirt, and toted him around. Just as we were leaving, he was learning how to climb up the plastic cart and trying to leap out. Got out of there just in time. :D

Desert Arabian
11-09-2002, 10:38 PM
Heck yea there's Culver's in WI- in fact Culver's originated in Sauk City, WI!

People are nuts about Culver's in WI- we had to wait 20 min. in the drive-thru line it was so busy! It gets very annoying too.