PDA

View Full Version : My sweet Ellie-Mae needs your prayers again

carole
10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
I am sad to say Ellie has crashed again, she was at the vets on Wednesday, for her second injection,and the vet also noticed some gingivitis in her mouth again, he said it was not too bad, but such a shame, as it has been over three months since her massive dental surgery and all has been well, so looks like we may not have overcome the problem,only time will tell.

Today my wee girl is not at all well, i am not sure if it is the liver playing up, or her mouth is hurting or both or something else, she did eat with my coaxing this morning, but she is very lethargic and not responding well to me , not really coming in for her food or looking up when i call her , if there is no improvement i will have to take her back to see the vet, she was not great yesterday ,but she was not that bad, but today she just seems not good at all, i am very puzzled, i am sure the antibiotics would not have this adverse effect on her.

So please if you can pray for my wee baby, she has been through so much, and things are not looking good for her,thanks.

Soapets
10-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Sending prayers your way for that sweet Ellie-Mae! And also for YOU as you try to do what's best for her and have to watch her knowing that she isn't feeling well at all..........................:(:love::(

katladyd
10-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Don't worry, I am now keeping little Ellie-Me in my prayers.:love: They have worked so far.

krazyaboutkatz
10-09-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm sorry to hear this.:( Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.

Barbara
10-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Sending all my best wishes to sweet Ellie-Mae.

pomtzu
10-09-2011, 06:17 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Ellie still is having issues. Prayers and good vibes going out to her to get feeling better soon. :love: It's really no fun to feel bad.....:( Hang in there Carole.

Medusa
10-09-2011, 07:01 AM
It's tough to watch them rally and then crash and then rally again. Poor Ellie-Mae has been through a lot and so have you. Prayers are going up right now for both of you. Keep the faythe, Carole. :love:

mrspunkysmom
10-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Prayers that she feels better and soon.

Catty1
10-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Prayers to Ellie-Mae and to you! Hope she can stabilize and be comfy again.:love:

jenluckenbach
10-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Poor little girl. Prayers for her to feel better.

momcat
10-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Many prayers and gentle lovies are being sent for sweet Ellie :love:

phesina
10-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Many prayers and good healing energies and warm thoughts are being sent to Ellie-Mae and you too, Carole.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

Scooter's Mom
10-09-2011, 05:05 PM
I am keeping Ellie-Mae in my prayers. (Hugs) for you, too!

Freedom
10-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Prayers from all of us here, for sweet Ellie-Mae, and for you too, Carole.

SO frustrating at times like this, that they can't tell us what's wrong.

kaycountrygal
10-09-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm so sorry your Ellie Mae is not well. I do hope she'll get better.

moosmom
10-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Carole,

A money order is on the way!!! It's not much, but I hope it helps! You and Ellie-Mae are in my thoughts and prayers, dear friend!

:love::love:

Donna and fur crew

momcat
10-10-2011, 02:22 PM
How is Ellie-Mae doing today? The prayers continue. [[[[[HUGS]]]]] for you!

Anikaca77
10-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Prayers coming for Ellie-Mae and you as well.

Pinot's Mom
10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Prayers and {{{hugs}}} from here as well.:love:

katladyd
10-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I've still got Ellie-Mae in my thoughts and prayers.:love:

dehlers43
10-17-2011, 12:01 PM
How is Ellie-Mae doing?

carole
10-17-2011, 01:55 PM
she is holding her own at the moment, she seems to pick up one day and crash the next, which i know is not really good signs, i am worried it is more than a liver infection, but just have to have faith, that the meds are working, she has her last injection tomorrow ,so i guess we shall have to wait and see for another two weeks after that, i do think her mouth is bothering her again,and we have nowhere to go with that, have done all we can, however on the positive side it is nowhere near as bad as before the major surgery,so fingers and all paws crossed, we just take each day as it comes, today is a good day, she ate well and her coat is looking better, the other day she looked awful,and she was not at all well, i can tell by my cats body language, and most pet owners know when their kitty is unwell,so it is just a wait and see game from here on, and thanks for asking.

phesina
10-17-2011, 03:59 PM
God bless you, Ellie-Mae and Carole both. Prayers and warm strengthening energies are being sent your way.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

carole
10-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Thank you , your kind words of support and love mean so much to me, honestly there are days, i think i will have to let my sweet girl go, and then she just does a quick turn around, i went through nearly two years of this with my Ash and i know i made the right call for him, but sometimes you wonder have you let them go on too long, i don't want her to suffer , however i am not dealing with the same issues as with Ash and indeed if it is just the liver infection, she may well recover, it can come back though, so i just have to look out for the warning signs,just don't know where it is at really with Ellie,we just have to take every day as it comes and count each day as a blessing that she is still here.