PDA

View Full Version : Sparky needs help!

pomtzu
10-06-2011, 04:42 PM
I just don't know what to do for him anymore. He's always so up tight and on edge, and just can't seem to relax no matter what I do for him. I just don't know what's wrong - it's driving me nuts! Just take a look at these pics, and you'll see why I'm so concerned. Can't you just see how miserable he appears to be??? My poor baby boy.......

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks..........

Karen
10-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Nothing to be done ... except check for a pulse every now and then!

lizbud
10-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Sorry but I don't see anything wrong with him. Yawn :)

Roxyluvsme13
10-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Wow, Ellie, I don't know what I'd do for a dog that uptight... Guess I might cuddle with him ;).

He's precious! :love:

P.S. I think we need some Myndi pictures too ;)

Varga
10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Ahh, now that is the good life indeed. Very cute photos :love:

Taz_Zoee
10-06-2011, 05:33 PM
I think he needs puppy therapy. That requires a long tummy rub (if he likes those) and some snuggles.
I wish I could snuggle with him on the big paw bed....that looks sooo comfy!

You can see exactly how tense he is in the third picture. :D Love it!!

Freedom
10-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Ahahahahahaa, Oh my, Sparky, you do lead a rough (ruff?) life! So many places to test out, all in one day, each and every day. The pressure to get to each one can be astounding and SO hard to cope with. :D

I had a chuckle, 2 of these show him snoozing under photos of himself! In case we wanted to see his smiling face, I suppose. Oh, and now I see where you are when you are with us here on PT!

Love these pics, thanks so much.

chocolatepuppy
10-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Sparky's got the right idea.:D

Asiel
10-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Pom...what are you doing to that poor pathetic looking creature.... he looks like he's drawing his last breath......I should lead such a life :D :D

cassiesmom
10-06-2011, 10:31 PM
I fell for it hook, line and sinker! Sparky, you are soooo adorable! HUGS to you and Myndi!

caseysmom
10-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Relieved...the title scared me!

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Relieved...the title scared me!

Me too. I'm glad to see that he's just fine.:)

happylabs
10-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Nothing to be done ... except check for a pulse every now and then!

LOL! ^^^

Poor Sparky...he may need medicated. :D

I love how his sweater matches his bed in the last pic. :love:

pomtzu
10-07-2011, 10:56 AM
I'll have you know that this was all Sparky's idea. He's such a little jokester!! Can't you tell by the sheepish grin in the pic below??? He really didn't mean to scare anyone. :eek:

So now on to find some pics of The Myn - tho she hates to have her pic taken and is very uncooperative. I have loads of pics to prove it. She just isn't the camera ham that her brother is...........:(

MoonandBean
10-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Love the pics and the display of all pics of your babies. Lotsa love :love:

happylabs
10-07-2011, 11:49 AM
I'll have you know that this was all Sparky's idea. He's such a little jokester!! Can't you tell by the sheepish grin in the pic below??? He really didn't mean to scare anyone. :eek:

So now on to find some pics of The Myn - tho she hates to have her pic taken and is very uncooperative. I have loads of pics to prove it. She just isn't the camera ham that her brother is...........:(

Oh that stinker. Just look at that face. :) :love:

Daisy and Delilah
10-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Sparky!!!! Silly guy!! You scared me to death!

Yes, Ellie. I immediately see he's suffering from over stimulation from caffeine or something similar. Poor little fella lives such a rough life so he's all stressed out. He's adorable!!!! Relax Sparky you silly boy!!:D