PDA

View Full Version : my beloved Tikeya

tikeyas_mom
10-03-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm going to try and keep this short... I am just going to say I Lost my Best friend today... I am saddend beyond words... I love you Tikeya, You have been by my side since I was a young girl, and stayed by my side through my teens- and followed me into adulthood, and then into motherhood.. Your my baby girl, and my heart will always be missing u.

Tikeya had a bladder tumour that sadly left me with no Dog.. I feel sick about this :( She was born may 4th-1998... Passed oct 3-2011... RIP baby girl I love you so much

chocolatepuppy
10-03-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm so sorry about Tikeya.:( She was a beautiful girl and I'm sure she will be missed terribly. {hugs}

prechrswife
10-03-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm so sorry...:(

cassiesmom
10-03-2011, 10:31 PM
I am so sorry to read this sad news. (((HUGS)))

Scooter's Mom
10-03-2011, 10:42 PM
I am so sorry :(

sana
10-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Oh! Gosh! :( Hugs! I hope you through this sadness easily :(

*LabLoverKEB*
10-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Oh my gosh I am so so saddened and sorry to hear such sad news about Tikeya this morning. :( I know how much you loved her and it was very obvious that she loved to as well. I am so sorry for your loss. Major HUGS to you.:love::love::love:

Medusa
10-04-2011, 09:04 AM
I'm so terribly sorry. We all know how rough it can be. RIP, sweet Tikeya and peace to your humans.

Taz_Zoee
10-04-2011, 09:38 AM
I am so sorry about Tikeya. She is gracing the Rainbow Bridge with her beauty and is playing pain free with all the other pets waiting for "One Fine Day" to be reunited with their humans.

RIP Tikeya

K9soul
10-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Oh no.. I am so very sorry. :( I know your heart is broken. Tikeya was a gorgeous girl and I will never forget all her beautiful pictures. My thoughts are with you as you grieve your loss.

wolf_Q
10-04-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, I know she meant so much to you. She was a beautiful girl and very loved. Rest in peace sweet Tikeya. :love:

beeniesmom
10-04-2011, 11:39 AM
:'''( I'm sorry for your loss.

Catty1
10-04-2011, 02:45 PM
A furbaby who has been with you so much of your life...that is heartbreaking beyond words.

{{{hugs}}} to you.

Run happy as the puppy you are at the Bridge, Tikeya. :love::love:

Karen
10-04-2011, 03:29 PM
So sorry to hear this, but we know she will always be with you, her legacy of love will live on.

AdoreMyDogs
10-04-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, beautiful Tikeya girl. You had a good life and your mommy loves you so much.

Hugs :(

robinh
10-04-2011, 06:45 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

luvofallhorses
10-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I am so very sorry! :( RIP sweetie. :love:

Alysser
10-04-2011, 09:24 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Tikeya. :love:

Cataholic
10-05-2011, 11:17 AM
I am so very sorry to read this sad news. She was much, much loved.

gini
10-05-2011, 11:49 AM
I sure feel your pain - and I am so sorry for your loss. Tikeya's spirit will always be with you.

Randi
10-05-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Tikeya had a long and happy time with you, and knew she was loved very much. I hope it will be a comfort that she is not suffering now.

Rest is peace, Tikeya! :love:

(((hugs)))

Queen of Poop
10-05-2011, 02:46 PM
So very sorry for your loss.

tikeyas_mom
10-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Thanks for your kind words everyone.. I am still having a really tough time with this.. It actually helps to vent it out.. I am really trying to distract myself... My family is being extremely supportive right now , this im thankful for... I will never stop thinking about my Tikeya.. i try to tell people that i feel like I've lost a daughter, bestfriend, sibling... not just "a dog"; and I miss her terribly.. It's not the same at home without her.. I will not get over this easily.. :(

Scooter's Mom
10-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for your kind words everyone.. I am still having a really tough time with this.. It actually helps to vent it out.. I am really trying to distract myself... My family is being extremely supportive right now , this im thankful for... I will never stop thinking about my Tikeya.. i try to tell people that i feel like I've lost a daughter, bestfriend, sibling... not just "a dog"; and I miss her terribly.. It's not the same at home without her.. I will not get over this easily.. :(

I understand. I feel the same way about my Scooter Bug. He was my best friend. (Hugs) for you.

Daisy and Delilah
10-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Rest In Peace Beautiful Tikeya :( Play hard at the bridge, Sweetheart :(

I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is. :( :( :(

finn's mom
10-09-2011, 01:05 PM
I still miss my boy, Bruno. They never leave our hearts! I'm so sorry that you're hurting. :love:

cloverfdx
10-10-2011, 06:40 AM
My heart sank when i saw this :(. I am so sorry. RIP gorgeous girl.

jennifert9
10-11-2011, 07:05 PM
I am so sorry to hear this news. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet and member of the family. My deepest sympathy...my heart goes out to you. Hang in there.

Pinot's Mom
10-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I am so sorry as well, and I wish I had seen this earlier. My prayers are with you - I know how painful this is. {{hugs}}:love:

RIP sweet Tikeya.:love:

Soapets
10-11-2011, 08:43 PM
:( My heart goes out to you, and aches for you..... I will keep you in my prayers... :(

dab_20
10-12-2011, 03:02 PM
My deepest condolences to you. I am so saddened to hear about Tikeya. She was so beautiful and obviously lived a long, happy life.

(((hugs)))

anna_66
10-24-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm so very sorry that I'm just now seeing this:(

I understand when you say she wasn't just a dog, they aren't. When they pass they leave a big empty hole in your heart. But they also leave you with a wonderful feeling of having shared such a beautiful life with them.

I know you will truly miss that girl of yours.

You in my thoughts.

Freedom
10-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Just seeing the thread title made my heart sink. I am so very sorry for your loss. Sweet Tikeya knew love, and gave so much back in return. She lives on in your heart and in your memories.

tikeyas_mom
10-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Today we are going for a walk to visit Tikeyas burial site.. I decided that I wanted to burry her in the woods where she used to love going for walks and often would be found there when she escaped our yard as a youngin ;). I miss her terribly.. everyday.. My son asks about her on a regular basis too.. He wonders when god will send her back home.. I keep telling him that she is home with god.. Here is a pic of Tikeyas cross *my brother made the cross*, I wrote on it, and my dad hung it on a tree above where she is burried.

cyber-sibes
10-28-2011, 09:44 AM
I am so sorry to come to PT (haven't been here for a while) and read that Tikeya had to leave so soon. That was so sweet of your brother to make the cross, and those are beautiful words to remember her with. She was really special, I loved reading your posts & seeing her gorgeous pictures. You gave her a wonderful full life, and she's going to keep checking in on you, trust me. Love never ends.

Godspeed, beautiful girl.

Pat, Jack & Moo,
(still missing Rosie, ChowChow, Sherman, Star, & Tori)

Vermontcat
11-04-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry that I didn't see this thread until now.
I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Tikeya has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.:(
Sending hugs your way.

Bonny
11-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Rest in peace dear sweet Tikeya :love:

sasvermont
11-05-2011, 08:47 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Tikeya. I missed this post in early October.

I am sure Tikeya is playing at the Bridge, in fine health, and happy as a clam. She has so many friends already there.

Hearts heal a bit, eventually. I still think about my pets from years ago, and the sadness never really leaves, it just eases a bit.

Rest in Peace sweet Tikeya.

:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
11-06-2011, 07:46 PM
I also just saw this thread. I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how sad it is to lose a beloved friend. The cross is lovely and I think it was very thoughtful of you to hang it in the tree above the burial site. I believe you will see your Tikeya again one day. Kay

dukedogsmom
11-19-2011, 10:44 PM
I am so very sorry about your sweet girl. I'm just now seeing this. I always love seeing pics of your beautiful girl. Her PT brothers and sisters will take good care of her until you meet again.