PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10th Gotcha Day! Mr. Spunky! Sept 29th

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Happy 10th Gotcha Day! Mr. Spunky!

Join me in wishing a happy 10th gotcha day tomorrow Sept 29th for Mr. Spunky, my loving yet devilish kitty. He is the light of my life, my heart kitty. I found him in a cage that Saturday in an exotic creatures store, filthy, hungry, and screaming, "Get me out of here!" He was just 6-tenths of a pound, which is about a pound underweight for a 6 week kitty. I had put Rosie down just 6 days prior was was in need of a new kitty.

He is my oldest cat in residence. He is the most intelligent, annoying, demanding, and sensitive of all my kitties. He has taught me patience and respect for other creatures.

He's Mr. Spunky.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=318&pictureid=2992
Spunky just relaxing.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=318&pictureid=2994
Just being the SpunkMeister

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=318&pictureid=2968
I had to clear the movies out of this cubby because he wanted to sit there.

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Fish for dinner Thursday night, too for all the kwintet. :love: :D

cassiesmom
09-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Mr. Spunky! I love your beautiful tabby coat and your white front paws! Gentle little *kiss* to you from me for your special day! Kitty Kwintet, Cassie and I hope the fish was very yummy :)

chocolatepuppy
09-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Happy 10th Gotcha Day Mr. Spunky!!!:D

Scooter's Mom
09-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Happy Gotcha day!

katladyd
09-28-2011, 11:58 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Mr. Spunky! Please have many, many, more, okay?:love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-29-2011, 12:40 AM
HAPPY 10th GOTCHA DAY MR. SPUNKY!!! I hope you have a great one and many more to come.:)

phesina
09-29-2011, 05:09 AM
Happy GOTCHA DAY #10, Mr. Spunky!!!

Queen of Poop
09-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Mr. Spunky. It's going to be a fabulous day for you!!! :love: :love:

catmandu
09-29-2011, 09:40 AM
:love::love:
What a Great Cat you are Spunky:D:D and Con Catulations from all of us at the Found Cats Hotel on your Tenth Gotcha day!!
Three Cheers For Spunky:cool::cool:

Felicia's Mom
09-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Mr. Spunky!

pomtzu
09-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Mr. Spunky

You and Mom can celebrate together! :love::)

Randi
09-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Mr. Spunky, I loved seeing the pictures of you - glad your mom cleared that shelf so you can sit there. After all, you are much more important that some movies. ;)

Happy Gotcha Day Mr. Spunky! Make sure to get your favourite treats and lots of cuddles... and have fun! I wish you many more happy and healthy years! Fister sends purrs. :love:

Pinot's Mom
09-29-2011, 05:21 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Mr. Spunky!!

We're all in the well deserved doghouse here with your Mom, so I don't know if she'll pass anything on to you, but hopefully she will. Extra special kitty kissies on your day!:love:

mrspunkysmom
09-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Oh he got lots of love and scritches (except for the ton of papers I had to grade) as did the others. All got to play some extra.

He and Sam got Tilapia as a treat. I had only the one filet, so the others got some breaded Whiting. Jane and Bob don't eat human food, so Emily was in kitty heaven. Even Spunky ate some of the Whiting. I was aught short on the fish. I usually have more than that. I need to correct that this weekend. The kitties are particular about what fish they will eat. :rolleyes:

While the fish were baking, the kitties were lounging around quietly waiting. :) :rolleyes: As soon as I started cutting up the fish and apportioning their plates, Spunky was dancing around, Sam was actually meowing "I want some" and Emily was in her spot, "acking" away. :D Jane and Bob were curious about the commotion. Spunky ate quite a bit and I had to throw away leftovers so Emily wouldn't gorge herself. You would never guess from her fail body that she has a fascination with foods.

Thanks for the kind remarks and well wishes. I do hope Spunky has a least 10 more Gotcha days with me. :love:

mrspunkysmom
09-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Mr. Spunky! I love your beautiful tabby coat and your white front paws! Gentle little *kiss* to you from me for your special day! Kitty Kwintet, Cassie and I hope the fish was very yummy :)

Thank you very much. I, too, love his little paws. And the fish was very yummy. :D

Roxyluvsme13
10-01-2011, 04:34 AM
Happy [Belated] Gotcha Day, Mr. Spunky! I love the picture of him looking crazy, lol!

mrspunkysmom
10-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Happy [Belated] Gotcha Day, Mr. Spunky! I love the picture of him looking crazy, lol!

Oh that is the quintessential Mr. Spunky. He is such a clown at times. Thank you.

momcat
10-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Happy 10th Gotcha Day, Mr. Spunky! I'm so sorry this is late. You certainly have your Meowmie trained, she took everything off the shelf because you wanted to sit up there. I'm sure the other PT kitties will be calling you on your cell phone to learn how you trained her so well.

Wishing you many more years of love and companionship in your wonderful home. Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies to celebrate your very special day :love: :love: