PDA

View Full Version : I do not understand ...

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2011, 05:08 PM
People. I try, but I do not understand. My cats are far less disappointing. I wonder why I care.

Pinot's Mom
09-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Now stop that! Of course you care, and there are times no one understands people. It's just life. Live it and do your best. {{{hugs}}} for whatever is aililng you!

Karen
09-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Sending you a nice bog, comforting hug. Cup of tea and a sugar cookie for you, and catnip tea for the kitties?

Asiel
09-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Sounds like a bad day - we all have them, tomorrow is always better...or the next day.

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2011, 07:55 PM
No today was actually a good day until I went on the Internet after work at home.

Some friends took me out tonight. It was a surprise, so that helped me get my equilibrium back. It was a good evening and I expanded my horizons by trying and liking some really good Mexican food.

lute
09-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Yup, the strangest people in the world are on the internet!

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2011, 08:29 PM
And fickle and insensitive. Perhaps y'all will figure it out. :confused:

Let's just say that I am disappointed in some people and I've learned something about friendship tonight.

In the meantime, Mr. Spunky's 10th Gotcha day is tomorrow.

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2011, 09:28 PM
i am disappointed!

kokopup
09-29-2011, 12:12 AM
Since I have played right into tomorrow.
Happy Gotcha DAY Mr. Spunky treat Mom extra nice today. A headbutt might be inorder.

happylabs
09-29-2011, 05:36 AM
I'm with you on this one. I much prefer my cats to many people I come in contact with daily.

Bonny
09-29-2011, 07:10 AM
And fickle and insensitive. Perhaps y'all will figure it out. :confused:

Let's just say that I am disappointed in some people and I've learned something about friendship tonight.

In the meantime, Mr. Spunky's 10th Gotcha day is tomorrow.

Wasn't yesterday your BIRTHDAY too? I am getting confused & more confused.

:love:HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY:love: MRSPUNKYSMOM :D

Queen of Poop
09-29-2011, 07:33 AM
Totally onside with you on this one. I myself was disappointed by not one but two people I thought were once friends. Not any longer. But, water under the bridge, lesson learned and time to move on. There are good people out there, somewhere. Giving you a big hug, think we both need it after yesterday. Today will be a better day. And you've got a GOTCHA day to celebrate, woo hoo!! :love::love:

happylabs
09-29-2011, 07:39 AM
Can I vent too?

I just want to add that my boss is a back-stabbing jerk of an a$$. It was one of those days yesterday for me too!

wombat2u2004
09-29-2011, 07:54 AM
There are good people out there, somewhere.

I agree.
I'm also living proof of that. :p:p

pomtzu
09-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Oh no!!!! I am embarrassed, because I know what the problem is!!! :o It just dawned on me!!! :( I actually saw it yesterday and was going to do something about it, but I got sidetracked. :(

Look for a new thread for the answer............

Bonny
09-29-2011, 10:38 AM
One thing I have learned about people & friends, I do like animals better, they are less complex.;)

I have learned to look into people & see that most of them have lots of problems & figure life goes on & I don't make their problems my problems.

But working with idiots does take the joy out of ones life & the older you get it does get easier to sluff them off because your own life is getting shorter each day & your body is shrinking too. You just don't have time for their simpleton crap & the clock is ticking.

Ignore is what life has taught me & Ignore takes a lot of practice but it is attainable.

There are melt downs in my life just like everyone else has. But a walk with the dogs & cats, supper, & a good nights sleep makes tomorrow look better. :D

wombat2u2004
09-30-2011, 06:29 AM
Ignore is what life has taught me & Ignore takes a lot of practice but it is attainable.

Yes folks, I am living proof of that. Bonny always ignores me. :p

Bonny
09-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Yes folks, I am living proof of that. Bonny always ignores me. :p

It is true Wom. I am tired of having to wipe the coffee off of my computer screen because of your surprise attacks of craziness.:eek: Now I am going to take the dogs & cats for a long walk. :D

wombat2u2004
09-30-2011, 08:27 PM
It is true Wom. I am tired of having to wipe the coffee off of my computer screen because of your surprise attacks of craziness.:eek: Now I am going to take the dogs & cats for a long walk. :D

Now wait a minute. I'm about to send you round number two.
The dogs and cats can wait. :D

Bonny
10-01-2011, 06:52 AM
Now wait a minute. I'm about to send you round number two.
The dogs and cats can wait. :D

Wom, No waiting, I am outta here. :eek:

wombat2u2004
10-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Wom, No waiting, I am outta here. :eek:

I have another pic of that male ballet dancer.
You sure you wn't wait around for that ??? :D:D