PDA

View Full Version : Our Disney Trip Thread

Puckstop31
09-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Just wanted to pop in and let you know we are having a MAGICAL time here! I wanted to post some pics, but I don't know Tanya's photobucket account password. She and Hannah are coming back from a special Mommy and Daughter experience. :)

Be warned... There will be a LOT of pics. We are well over 350+ so far and that is not counting the Photopass pics that Disney Cast Members take.

:D

*LabLoverKEB*
09-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Yay!!! I'm so looking forward to pictures!! I'm so jealous, I LOVE all thing Disney!

lvpets2002
09-27-2011, 04:29 PM
:) Well Good That Is Great You All Made It There Ok.. Yes Pics Please.. :eek: WoW 350 pics = thats alot..

Taz_Zoee
09-27-2011, 06:24 PM
I can NOT wait to see the pictures!! :D :D So glad the trip is going well after the rough start you had. :)

Bonny
09-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Bring on those pictures. :)

Puckstop31
09-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Tons O' Pics coming soon.

But we have more magic to make yet. :). As I type this we are stuck on the monorail trying to get back to the room to watch Wishes. Not looking good. Lol.

It might sound a little funny.... But this really is a MAGIC place to be. I can't begin to describe the priceless memories we made today with/for Hannah.

We are Disneyphiles for life. Lol. :D

Puckstop31
09-27-2011, 10:39 PM
FYI... We made it back for a SPECIAL edition of Wishes. It was the "Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party" edition of the Wishes show.

O....M.....G.....

Freaking unreal. Put it this way.... All of my family that is here, 9 of us, were on our deck watching the show.... It was a PARTY. The kids were screaming with joy. It was simply amazing.

If I said it once, I said it 1000 times.... This place REALLY does have a magical quality to it. The memories we are making are worth WELL over what it cost in US $$ to get here. WAY worth it. WAY, WAY worth every penny.

Can't wait to share the pics. Soon. :)

Moesha
09-28-2011, 07:13 AM
Does everyone have matching t-shirts?

sparks19
09-28-2011, 09:34 AM
what a day yesterday lol. We were going non stop from about 8 am to after 11 pm haha including Hannah... without a nap. I didn't really plan it that way. I planned to have her home by 1 pm everyday to nap. yesterday that didn't happen... but I'm definitely not complaining. I can't believe she was go go go all that time and not one meltdown... not a single one.

Yesterday was her actual birthday (today is her party) and we went to epcot in the morning. first thing she did was go meet Daisy (she met her the day before too). we ended up meeting daisy THREE times yesterday lol. We've discovered Hannah is sexist lol she only likes the female characters. she had her princess lunch yesterday which was a huge hit. she was so excited (and that's also why Brian went back to the resort with his dad. it was girls time lol me, grammy and Hannah. Grammy split off after the lunch to hang with her daughters family since they didn't get there until noon)

so after lunch I thought hannah and I would go and do the few things we didn't get to do that morning that I wanted to do with her. we went to the japan pavillion and went to pick a pearl. You get to pick your oyster and they do a fun little ceremony while they open it and get your pearl. We did two... I wanted one pearl for her and one for me and then I am going to make them into necklaces. well guess what... we got a white pearl AND.... a silver blue pearl :o I will post pics once everything is uploaded.

then on our way out we saw... you guessed it... Daisy lol so we had to go see her... TWICE. there was almost no one in line so I figured why not :) Hannah LOOOOOOVES Daisy. I got some amazing photos and videos of the two of them together lol Daisy was amazing.

When we were heading home the monorail was out so Hannah and I had to go on a little adventure to get back lol.

when we got back we all went down to the pool for a swim. and then Brian and I went back to epcot for a couple hours while Grammy had some time with Hannah. got home and watched Hallo-wishes... the fireworks from Mickeys not so scary halloween party which we can see from our balcony.

the day still wasn't over... we all got our suits on and went back down to the pool again LOL.

Hannah didn't go to bed until after 11 pm haha thank goodness today is our off day.

she also got a special message on the phone from mickey and minnie wishing her a happy birthday :)

this trip has been amazing

no we don't have matching t shirts but we all have assorted disney shirts lol