PDA

View Full Version : Howling Howl-oween Contest

Sonya
09-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Does your dog love to howl? Does the sound of a siren stop your dog in his paws to sing along? If so, we’d love to hear it! Since Halloween is just around the corner, we thought we’d have a little fun by having our first-ever Howling Howl-oween contest (http://www.ilovedogs.com/2011/09/howling-howl-oween-contest/). All you have to do is record a video of your dog howling and send us the YouTube link. It’s that easy.

happylabs
09-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Oh how cute! I don't know if my grand-puppy Zoey howls or not but I will surely find out.

chocolatepuppy
09-26-2011, 04:00 PM
My Jake will howl but getting him to do it at the right time might be tricky.:D

RobiLee
09-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Tori has recently started to howl. I can't ever capture it though. She only seems to do it when she is outside and the neighbor's dogs come out. If she sees me she stops. She's a silly little girl!

Anna needs to enter Roxey in this contest. I think Bon does a pretty good howl sometimes too.

lizbud
09-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Smokey can let out a blood curdling howl. He only does it on a Friday
when the city runs it's test of the Tornado sirens in the area & only does it
outside, not indoors.

pomtzu
09-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Sorry - only yappers here...........:p:D

anna_66
09-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Anna needs to enter Roxey in this contest. I think Bon does a pretty good howl sometimes too.

You know me too well Robin;) I entered them!

Taz_Zoee
09-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Neither of my dogs howl. But this just reminded me of my friends dog when I was growing up. He would howl along with us anytime we sang Happy Birthday. If we wanted him to howl all we had to do was sing that song.:D