PDA

View Full Version : If you could live a day of your life...

Cookiebaker
11-09-2002, 12:32 PM
...as another animal, what would it be???

I think I would choose to live as a fish...to find out what it's like not to breathe through lungs...to find out if swimming around in circles all day in a limited fish tank is boring...to find out what goes on in a fishy brain....and to see what the world looks like through a fishbowl.

COCatMama
11-09-2002, 01:09 PM
A crow, no doubt about it :D

luckies4me
11-09-2002, 01:30 PM
I love crows!!

I would be an eagle or something or other, hehe. Probably something that wouldn't get eaten and that has less of a chance of getting ran over etc.

I always used to say that if I should die and come back as an animal, I would come back as my sons cat, so I will always be able to watch over him. :)

COCatMama
11-09-2002, 01:43 PM
I haven't ever seen a crow get eaten :) they're tooooooo smart! I love crows!! they are up there with wolves as my fave animal. I love tigers too
heck I like em all :)

popcornbird
11-09-2002, 02:55 PM
Hard to decide. I would love to be a bird so I could see how it feels to soar across the sky. I would like to be a parrot to see how it feels to tease my humans by phone ringing and seeing how they rush to the phone, only to find out it was me. I would love to be a lion to see how it feels to be brave, strong, and the king of the jungle. I would love to be a cockatiel to see how it feels to love hanging upsidedown and simply being, the clown of the household. LOL!

jenluckenbach
11-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Probably a bird, to soar high in the clouds

Rachel
11-09-2002, 04:46 PM
The bird thing is tempting but I think I would go with a horse. I'd love to have that kind of strength and energy, to kick up my heels and run with wild abandon across the open plains.

Andie
11-09-2002, 04:49 PM
Prolly as Bull, just to see what goes on in his head all day and what is so great about my feet.

or an eagle

NoahsMommy
11-09-2002, 04:55 PM
Wow, that is so interesting how many people like crows. The only people that I know that actually lilke them are my mom and myself. Interesting...

I'd be some type of a bird...a crow would be really fun. I'd want to be a "free" bird vs. a pet bird.

Rottieluver45
11-09-2002, 06:13 PM
I want to be a bird! I wanna feel see what it feels like to fly!

mugsy
11-09-2002, 06:21 PM
If I had to come back as a different species, I'd probably choose an ape of some sort since they're our closest evolutionary cousin.

lizbud
11-09-2002, 06:25 PM
Interesting question.....

If I could live one day of my life as another animal, it
would be as my dog Smokey Joe. I think it would be
very enlightning to see how his little brain works. Also
it would show me what life with me is really like. I'd
probably learn a lot about him & myself. :)

COCatMama
11-09-2002, 06:29 PM
i used to have dreams i *was* a bird!
birds fascinate me...always have :D

popcornbird
11-09-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Lalania
i used to have dreams i *was* a bird!
birds fascinate me...always have :D

I've had dreams like that! Actually, I wasn't a bird. I was a cross between a human and a bird. :rolleyes: I was a normal human, talking a walk in a large green field when all of a sudden, I grew wings and feathers on my wings and a tail, and I took off flying. It felt awsome flying in the dream, but too bad it was just a dream. I flew across the field and then over the ocean. I was headed to some other part of the world (who knows where) when I woke up. I never had a dream to continue this one. (Sometimes I get continuation dreams the next night.)

COCatMama
11-09-2002, 09:13 PM
that's a cool dream! sometimes I dream about my dog and stuff...hmm time for a dream thread methinks!

moosmom
11-09-2002, 09:20 PM
I'd live as one of my own cats. They are all sooooooo spoiled rotten :eek: .

Karen
11-09-2002, 09:24 PM
A dolphin to see how they think, and what life in the ocean is like

A bird to fly and soar through air currents, perhaps a hawk like those I see above the highways

A mouse - a wild field mouse - to see what it is like from that level ...

A dragonfly silently winging over the river, the swamp, to be pretty and sparkle in the sunlight ...

A wren for the singing, the sweetness, and because that was my childhood nickname ...

A dog - a German Shepherd, maybe, to understand how a very intelligent dog thinks ...

And after all that, I think I'd be a better human being!

Aspen and Misty
11-09-2002, 09:59 PM
I would wanna be a wolf. I just love them so much. There so pretty and the way they move. O, lol, I'm fallin in love all over,

Ash