PDA

View Full Version : How nice of you!

wolf_Q
11-09-2002, 11:55 AM
My parents had the front door open so I tied Nebo on a leash in the kitchen so he would not try to run out (even though he's trained not to go on that room, he's still a husky lol). I came down the stairs from the kitchen to the computer. A few minutes later a really happy husky comes running down the stairs to me with a "present" in his mouth! Half of his leash still attached to the collar! Gee, thanks Nebo! :rolleyes:

11-09-2002, 12:51 PM
Hi mommy , nice leash , I loved it ...;) ;)
http://w1.501.telia.com/~u50108667/doggy2.gif

Tina
11-09-2002, 12:54 PM
Oh,Nebo you are so silly:)

Glacier
11-09-2002, 01:19 PM
Nebo,
This is Muskwa...That was some very good work. I have chewed my way through many, many leashes. Silly hoomans are always trying to prevent us from exploring. Us red huskies have to stick together and work to drive the hoomans crazy! Good work, little one!
Muskwa

COCatMama
11-09-2002, 01:59 PM
Juneau says " Hey Nebo, can you teach me how to do that?!?!"

RockyRoad
11-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey I made my mommy spend more money on leashes than anyone I know!!:rolleyes: BTW, what is money?? Is it food?? Can I have some?? Let me go get some from mommy's leather thing...

aly
11-09-2002, 06:19 PM
Hahahahaha ... that's a funny mental picture :D

My dogs haven't chewed through leashes, but when I was volunteering at the shelter one day, I was talking to someone and had a dog on a leash. All of a sudden I see the dog that I *thought* was on the other end of the leash running up and down the hall dragging the part of the leash that he chewed off around :eek: :eek: