PDA

View Full Version : JoJo!

opschick
09-23-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi JoJo what a beautiful girl you are. I love the fact that you are spoiled rotten! Happy dotd to you!

tatsxxx11
09-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, precious Jo Jo! So happy to meet you and your family!:) I was so moved by your very inspirational story, sweetheart; your heartwarming photos, and the very special bond you and your Dad share!:cool: You two make one terrific team, on the race course and in life; from sharing that first cup of "Joe" in the morning (sorry, couldn't resist:p), to running those bi and triathalons!:eek: What amazing athletes you both are! And I have no doubt that next year neither of you two will be passed! But regardless, I doubt if there was a single participant in those races who sur-PASSED you or your Dad, in heart! No wonder you two are known and loved all about town; you're one terrific team!
How lucky your family is, Jo Jo, having a best furkid and loyal and lovng best friend for life, in you, (Willie and Carly, too:)), and how very deserving you are of the title, "Dog of the Day," EVERY day!
Love and cuddles to you precious, Jo Jo, beautiful girl! Enjoy a very happy day, celebrating with your humans, pup pal Willie, Carly the kitty, and all of your adoring friends and fans!:love::love::love:
P.S...My Lab Star pulls that "let's bark while mom's on the phone to get a treat, trick, too!:rolleyes::D

mon
09-23-2011, 01:46 PM
JoJo is very special that's for sure!! Perfect DOTD and so cute :love: Carry on your merry way, peace and love :D:D:D:D

Momo
09-23-2011, 01:55 PM
What a regal-looking dog you are Jojo!
Intelligent...and fast too - lol! :)
Enjoy your DOTD status!

lizbud
09-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Hello Jo Jo,

What a great pair you & your human make. I think you are both winners
no matter how the race turns out.:)Jo Jo is a pretty girl & it's good that she
gets a chance for excerise by going alone with you on the bike.Congrats to
you pretty girl on being honored as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses.

chocolatepuppy
09-23-2011, 08:18 PM
You're such a pretty girl JoJo!!!:love: It sounds like you're a very fast girl too!:D Congrats on being DOTD!:)