PDA

View Full Version : Sim!

opschick
09-21-2011, 06:57 AM
Hello Sim. what a sweet face you have. Happy dotd to you!

kaycountrygal
09-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Oh My Goodness, Sim, you are not only beautiful but a helpful therapy dog to your human! How wonderful that your owner can depend on you when things get anxious or when s/he has the beginning of a seizure. Sim, you really are a great help, companion, and friend to your human. No wonder s/he loves you so much and I'm sure you love back. I enjoyed seeing your photos, pretty girl. You certainly deserve to be DOTD! Hugs to you dear Sim.

mon
09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Wow, there's a lot more to Sim than meets the eye :eek: Amazing what she can do, what a great friend! Pretty AND invaluable !! Hundreds of hugs and belly rubs to Sim, our wonderful DOTD :love: Peace and love :D:D:D

beeniesmom
09-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi Sim! You're gorgeous!

anticosgalileo
09-21-2011, 01:32 PM
I've worked with a few therapy/service dogs, and some people have to be on a waiting list for YEARS before they get a service dog to help them. You're very lucky to have such an amazing dog.

She's beautiful and looks like a real sweetheart. Give her a huge hug for me!

Zaps
09-21-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm Sim's owner. Thank you sooo much for all he replies :love: She's my baby girl. Her birthday is coming up here soon. I think I'm going to get her a new dog bed. :)

-Sara (Zaps):love:

lizbud
09-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Hello Sim, You are a beautiful girl & an exceptional pup for sure.:)
Not only know the usual dog commands but also trained to be always aware
of your companions needs. I am so pleased to meet you today sweetie
and offer my congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.:)

tatsxxx11
09-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi there Sim! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)
What a beautiful girl you are, Sim, inside and out!:) How lucky your person is, having a best friend, loving companion, and devoted protector in you!!! You truly are her/his lifeline; her guardian angel, a blessing sent from above to watch over her and keep her safe!:) How very special you are, Sim, and SO very deserving of the title Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:)
I hope you and your proud person are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, and here's to many, many more wonderful, love filled years of shared unconditional love and companionship!
Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sim!:love::love::love:
(Loved seeing your pics, each one utterly heart melting!):)

Just saw your mom Sara checked in!:) Well, an early happy brithday to you, sweetheart! I rooting for that new bed!:D

Zaps
09-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Everytime I see someone say anything about my wonderful dog my heart warms up. :love::love::love: I'm going to be posting more pictures of her here shortly, She's actually sleeping right below me as I type :P

Also, how do I get it to where my signature shows up :(

kaycountrygal
09-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Zaps-Sara,
Hopefully I am answering your question correctly. If not, somebody will correct me.

Go to the top of page, left hand side, Look for Pet Talk. Click on Pet Talk.

Choose Dog.
Choose Dog General
Start a new Thread (new Topic)
and post.

Zaps
09-21-2011, 05:46 PM
I know how to start topics and stuff, but I'm not seeing my picture signature.. >.<

-EDIT-
It started working.. >.< Thank you though lol

cassiesmom
09-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Dear beautiful Sim! You are a very special girl! I like your wavy ears and your pretty coat! I would love to give you a big hug today, perhaps your person will give you one (or more!) for me. Happy Dog of the Day!

Momo
09-21-2011, 08:22 PM
What a beautiful, intelligent girl you are! I know that your pet parent loves you and counts on you a lot!
Have a great DOTD status, Simetra! :love::love::love: