PDA

View Full Version : Maru!!

hellostranger
11-09-2002, 09:21 AM
Good morning, Maru! Congratulations on being the POTD! You are the first skateboarding rat I have ever heard of - you must be very special and I can tell that you are loved a lot. Have a wonderful day! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-09-2002, 11:57 AM
Maru
I've never met a rat up close and personal but I did have a pet mouse when growing up. I bet you are just as special as he was. If I see a rat zooming down the street perched on his owner's shoulder and skateboarding, I'll know it's you. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.:)

tatsxxx11
11-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Hi there sweet Maru! Wow, a skateboarding ratty!! How cool!!:cool: All heads must turn when you guys fly by!:D Your photos are precious. What a pretty girl you are! And, I hear a love match is in the making! Wouldn't that make your already wonderful family complete! Thanks for dropping by and sharing your story with us precious Maru! I know from day one you were very much wanted and loved! Congratulations to you Maru! You are one adorable, sweet, free wheeling Pet of the Day! Hope you, your human, Billy Bill and the whole gang have a great day of celebration...with lots of extra cuddles, kisses and blueberries of course!:)

sujei
11-09-2002, 09:43 PM
maru is so cute.she looks just like my esme and sounds just as sweet. congrats lol no pun intended.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-10-2002, 09:38 AM
My, My what do we have here but the cutest little hedgehog named Maru. Good Morning Maru. Thank goodness your family found out in time what was happening. You look wonderful now, very healthy and handsome.
Congratulations dear, sweet Maru Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry