PDA

View Full Version : Friskies Gravy Sensations

happylabs
09-18-2011, 12:37 PM
I bought these little pouches for the cats instead of the Friskies with gravy in the can. They seemed to be licking the gravy off of the canned Friskies lately and leaving the "mystery meat" in their bowls.

Today I opened a pouch of the new stuff for the third day in a row. They seem to be liking these pouches more and eating the meat in addition to licking the gravy.

I had the 3 bowls on the counter and was trying to get all of the gravy out of the pouch before I gave them their bowls and they were going crazy, meowing more than ever and Buddy started climbing the stove trying to get to his bowl - LOL!

Anyone else feed this to their kitties?

aTailOf2Kitties
09-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Havoc licks off the gravy and leaves the chunks so I kinda mash up the meaty bits into the gravy. I split a single can between them at night and I squeeze all of the gravy out into Havoc's bowl before I take the lid off.

catmandu
09-19-2011, 09:19 AM
The FRiskies that My Cats and My Porch Cats like is the Turkey with Cheese, all shredded , and the Fillets of Chicken and Turkey!!!!
:cool::cool:
They also like the Whiska Beef and Chicken chunks, they finish off a Big Can in seconds!!!
:):)
There are at least Four Porchies so I have to spread the food out so the Bigger Tabbies do not hog it all.
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Dear Auntie Happylabs,

I lubz gravy! Could you please tell my meowmie to get some of those for me?

Purrs, snuggles and headbumpies,
Cassie

p.s. from Cassie's food lady: Cassie likes to slurp down the gravy and leave the meat in the dish :rolleyes: so I try to break up the meat a bit with a fork before I give it to her.

happylabs
09-20-2011, 05:45 AM
Dear Auntie Happylabs,

I lubz gravy! Could you please tell my meowmie to get some of those for me?

Purrs, snuggles and headbumpies,
Cassie

p.s. from Cassie's food lady: Cassie likes to slurp down the gravy and leave the meat in the dish :rolleyes: so I try to break up the meat a bit with a fork before I give it to her.

Awwwww Cassie, I wish I could send you some.

Freedom
09-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Too funny! Wonder if it is really that different, or it was the fact that it WAS different that got to them!

I don't feed grocery store brands to my crew. The canned ones I buy go quite quickly. Halo, California venison and rice, Go! Natural trout flavor. The fish flavors are really big here. They only get canned 4 times a week, and then it is a topper to the kibble. Stick to the kibble alone the other days. Oh, I will now and again buy them canned sardines (wow! they LOVE that!). LOL

catmandu
09-20-2011, 09:34 AM
I will have My Michael:love:, Cassies Love:love: pick up some gravy from Mortons Steak House:cool: and some Poutine Gravy with Cheddar Cheese from Hutchs:D.
We know that Cassie Dearest would love that:):)

sana
09-20-2011, 09:44 AM
I had the 3 bowls on the counter and was trying to get all of the gravy out of the pouch before I gave them their bowls and they were going crazy, meowing more than ever and Buddy started climbing the stove trying to get to his bowl - LOL!

OMG! Picturing this....

That is hilarious!! haha! imagining Buddy crawling on the stove just to get to the food :D Cute! :love: :love:

happylabs
09-20-2011, 11:19 AM
OMG! Picturing this....

That is hilarious!! haha! imagining Buddy crawling on the stove just to get to the food :D Cute! :love: :love:

It was so funny. I wish someone could have been taking a video. And they all were going crazy meowing like they hadn't eaten in weeks - LOL!

They love this stuff!