PDA

View Full Version : Fister checking his new yard

Randi
09-18-2011, 11:37 AM
They have finally finished the yard and planted new plants. Fister was anxious to go down and check it all - oh, you should have seen his expression when he first saw the new little "wood" of bamboo right outside his door. LOL! You know the way cats tilt their head when they see something unexpected. :eek:

Of course, he had to go and check all the new plans and mark his territory, too. I went up to get the camera and snapped a few pics...

He can sit in there and keep an eye on the cats in the other end, and still feel safe - because he's so close to the door, which I keep ajar.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=4716

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=4714

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=4715

Barbara
09-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Oh- there is a tiger in the bamboo jungle :)
Fister looks gorgeous as always!

happylabs
09-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Oh Fister gets more handsome everytime I see him. Just a wonderful lump of orangeness. :):love:

catmandu
09-18-2011, 12:19 PM
I am not sure but I would think that Fister:love: would have to be our Senior Owesome Orange Ambassador of Good Will.:cool:
Wjat a Great Owesome Orange Cat Fister:love: is, and he really does look younger every day.:):)
I hope that Fister :love: doe not mind Michael :love: and My Orange Porch Orangies:love: hanging with him in his backyard.:love:
My Orangies all look wild open spaces:love:

katladyd
09-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Fister, you are a prime example of why orangeness is so awesome! Enjoy your yard, handsome boy! *kiss, kiss, kiss*:love:

chocolatepuppy
09-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Enjoy your new yard Fister!:D

Randi
09-18-2011, 01:35 PM
He does seem to like all the new plants, there's so much to expore. :)

Gary, he surely would love Michael and your orange porch kitties to hang around with him for a bit of support. He is not quite sure about the kitties in the other end of yard. I did see him chase one of them away one day, so he is still a brave boy. :cool: However, if he did get into a fight, he might not win, because the new kitties are quite young.

I'll be sure to pass on your kisses. :love:

phesina
09-18-2011, 02:18 PM
Oh, what a lovely new yard you have, Fister! You look like you are having a great time checking it out.

And what gorgeous surroundings for your beautiful orangeness!

momcat
09-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Oh Fister, you look so regal as you survey your new kingdom! I hope you have lots of fun exploring and playing in your new yard. Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies, sweetie! :love: :love: :love:

Bengalz
09-18-2011, 03:38 PM
I agree Fister is more gorgeous every time I see him and he looks quite pleased with the garden:D I love how his tail curls at the end - must be a sign of contentment:love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-18-2011, 03:46 PM
He sure is a handsome boy and really seems to love being in the yard. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-18-2011, 05:08 PM
WOW! Fister you have your very own jungle!!! How lucky you are!!! You look very dashing in it too by the way. :love:

lizbud
09-18-2011, 05:16 PM
I Think Fister looks great in his own private jungle.:love: It's true that
He doesn't seem to age at all. Looking good handsome boy.:)

cassiesmom
09-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Awww, Fister! What a handsome, orange jungle-inspector you are! MMwah!

kitten645
09-18-2011, 10:39 PM
Oh Fister! You are still one of my favorite PT boys. You put those youngsters in their place! Kisses to you in your new yard!

catmandu
09-19-2011, 09:15 AM
And the good thing Randi :cool: is that My Michael, and All Of Our Owesome Orangies and Angel Friends are great foragers, so they could treat Fister, and the Young Cats to an imprompto picnic!!!:love:
Today will se a nice Sea Food Neptune Salad from Fortinos with Cold Water and Potato Chips!!!:D
We hope that everyone likes that.
:love::love::love:

astrid
09-19-2011, 09:50 AM
wow! you have a very cool jungle there handsome Fister ;)

Pinot's Mom
09-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi there Fister!! Isn't it fun to play in the jungle??:D You're looking great!

AmberLee
09-20-2011, 02:06 AM
You are king of the jungle, beautiful Fister, aren't you? :love::love:

cassiesmom
12-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Hello, dear orange Fister! I am kitty-sitting Milo tomorrow (my brother's family's orange kitty) and I was thinking of you as I made arrangements with my sister-in-law. Happy New Year, sweety :love:!

sallyandsnowx
12-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Hello beautiful fister! Hope your still having a great time in your bamboo jungle. :D

Whisk_Luva
12-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Fister looks so handsome in his new yard :D

Randi
12-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Hello, dear orange Fister! Happy New Year, sweety! :love:
Thank you so much! Fister has just jumped up here and he appreciates your posts. ;) It's been about a week since he was down, he hasn't been interested. He will rather snuggle up with me. :love: Of course, there is no grass to chew either, and the kids has started the fireworks - he hates that!

koxka
12-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Thank you so much! Fister has just jumped up here and he appreciates your posts. ;) It's been about a week since he was down, he hasn't been interested. He will rather snuggle up with me. :love: Of course, there is no grass to chew either, and the kids has started the fireworks - he hates that!

He will love the new garden, eventualy, in warm weather and grass to chew on.

Fister, you look marvelous among the bamboo.:love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey there sweet Fister :love:!! Wow, your new yard looks fantastic!!
I will never forget seeing you in your yard 2 years ago, you were so sweet to us and even let us pet you!!
My hubby and I both send you our sincere new year's wishes!!! Lots of huggies to my favorite orangie:love::love::love:

Best wishes to you too Randi!!!!

Cataholic
01-04-2012, 12:54 PM
All my cats will be envious! Fister has his very own jungle, and they get squat! LOL. Fister is as lovely as ever. :love:

mrspunkysmom
01-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Fister is gorgeous. :love: And spunky and Sam are jealous. They want an outdoor playroom, too.