PDA

View Full Version : Meet Up!

Cookiebaker
09-17-2011, 06:44 PM
I had kind of a spur-of-the-moment meet up with VermontCat today! :D Yes, yes, you should be jealous! We ended up being free today, and we drove two hours to see her where she works. We had a TON of fun!

We were going to try to go to Ben & Jerry's on the way home, but my daughters were exhausted, and my 14 month old fell asleep so we decided not to stop. Oh well, next time! :D

Vermontcat, THANK YOU! Thank you for taking your break to spend time with us, and for showing us all around, and sharing your employee discount. We definitely need to do this again sometime! :D :love:

Freedom
09-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Yippee, sounds like a good time!

Scooter's Mom
09-17-2011, 08:13 PM
It really does sound fun!
I haven't met any PT'ers in person... but maybe some day.

phesina
09-17-2011, 09:09 PM
Oh, what fun! What a nice time it sounds like you've had.

Karen
09-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Oh, how fun! Any pictures?

Barbara
09-18-2011, 11:18 AM
I know how wonderful it is to be with Zoe :D and I know what the employee discount is for ;)
Zoe, Sallyanne and I have been to the Shelburne museum and it was a wonderful day which I'll never forget!

Vermontcat
09-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Cookiebaker, it was such a nice surprise to have you and your family visit me at work yesterday.:D I'm so happy that the girls enjoyed their visit, it is a really fun place for kids.
I don't have any photos to share, I was working. Karen & Barbara you are welcome to come up for a visit anytime, just let me know when you are in the area.:)
If anyone wants to know where I work, you can PM me, it is a fun place.