PDA

View Full Version : NJ Residents! (no longer URGENT: LIZZIE'S OWNER DIED AND HER SON WANTS TO SHOOT HER!!

Anikaca77
09-08-2011, 08:13 PM
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150282637277253.335818.516512252

LIZZIE’s STORY: This is Lizzie, a stunning, beautiful 13 yr. old declawed, long haired girl. Her mom, Angel, recently passed away. The son hurriedly sold the house and wants nothing to do with Lizzie. As a matter of fact, he is a hunter and has threatened many times to shoot the cat. He seriously wants to kill her. That is another issue in itself, but we need to focus on Lizzie. A young family friend who is painfully aware of the son's desire to kill Lizzie, took her to her apt. complex and put her in a cage in the common laundry area. She cannot take her in her apt. as her baby is severely allergic. However, this is a common laundry area, where people who live in the complex go in and out and do their laundry. When the landlord found out about this, he hit the roof. Lizzie has 3 days or else.... It is said that Lizzie doesn't like kids....but that is being told because the deceased owner's grandkids would come over and more than likely try to play rough with her and she didn't like that. She is used to being an only cat with a single, older owner in a quiet home. This is not to say she might not adjust to other cats, animals, or even children....who knows? She's never been presented with that scenario. Her vetting history is unclear, but due to the fact that she has been declawed, she has clearly seen a vet at some point in her life. Otherwise she appears in great health with a good appetite.This plea originally went to The Angels of Animals, but they are currently severely overwhelmed due to a very recent rescue effort of 22 kittens. However, serious inquiries can contact Amy Kozell at: amy at symbol angelsofanimals.org She is currently in Belleville, NJ.

PLEASE CROSSPOST!

GILL
09-09-2011, 07:12 AM
I offered to foster 3 days ago, I got this reply to day.

sanctuary placement has been secured for Lizzie. THANK YOU for all of your help and prayers !! God is truly awesome !!

moosmom
09-09-2011, 08:16 AM
I was going to offer a home to Lizzie till I read that she's safe. That son is an @$$HOLE!!!!!!!

catmandu
09-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Thats great news for Poor Lizzie who has to deal with the loss of her Dear Meowmie.:(
We are glad that Lizzie has found a place where she will be loved, and cared for:D
Our All Loving Lord above is indeed awesome:love:

Anikaca77
09-09-2011, 10:29 AM

sanctuary placement has been secured for Lizzie. THANK YOU for all of your help and prayers !! God is truly awesome !!

Really...I just got another message about it....I guess people are not reading, thanks John!

Catty1
09-09-2011, 11:03 AM
YAAY! Wishing that Lizzie finds a great furrever home!:)

moosmom
09-09-2011, 11:12 AM
If anything changes, Melissa, call me!!

katladyd
09-09-2011, 01:12 PM
God is preparing a Special Place for that man!:mad:

phesina
09-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Oh, thank God, and thank those who are giving sanctuary to this dear kitty.

mrspunkysmom
09-09-2011, 07:11 PM

Odd that it doesn't say that on her facebook page.

Glad she has a home.