PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Near Mayport, PA here??

Anikaca77
09-08-2011, 03:20 PM
http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/classifieds/viewad.cgi?adindex=1320416

For Free: i have 3 adult cats and a female tiger kitten about 4-5 months old also 2 male kittens one black/white and one gray, they are littertrained and in the house,if anyone can take any of these cats or kittens please let me know, all of them were dropped off and had kittens, my neighbor is mad that they go over and urinate in the bushes in her yard and i believe is now killing(poisoning them) as four cats have disappeared in the last two wks. and i caught her repeatedly beating one of the 6 wk old kittens with a broom, and throwing rocks at it, so if anyone can offer any of them a home even outside in a barn or shed, they would really appreciate it and would be a lot safer and stand a better chance of surviving, also does anyone know if there are any current laws on people abusing stray cats or poisoning them. oh please dont tell me to call the shelters cuz i already have and none of them will take them because they dont have room or it isnt our county. thanks

I'm about 2 hours away but I didn't know if anyone has a Pennswood.net account that can contact this person. I don't have one and I feel terrible about the kittens and cats but I can't take them in but figured if someone nearby knows the laws, etc. they might be able to help.

Thanks.

Catty1
09-08-2011, 07:52 PM
I hope that woman can be reported to AC!!! :mad:

Anikaca77
09-08-2011, 08:08 PM
I got a friend from FB to contact her and she gave her my e-mail address but I'm far away but I told her that she needs to contact the PSPCA

Animal Cruelty Investigations: [email protected]

Animal Cruelty Reports:
Please call 1-866-601-SPCA to file an animal cruelty, abuse and/or neglect report.

Hopefully they will be able to do something about it. I'm hoping she took in all the cats in the house it sounds like it by her saying "they are littertrained and in the house"

So we'll see I'll update if I have any further information.

Melissa