PDA

View Full Version : The carpet gator lurks....

momoffuzzyfaces
09-05-2011, 11:49 AM
waiting for her next victim.

We are having the first gorgeous day since early spring. It's got the kids going nuts. Specially Angel. She had the zoomies. Then decided to play carpet gator.

Chester was laying on the rug enjoying a snooze when Angel, laid down a bit away from him. Slowly, ever so slowly, she pulled herself closer to her sleeping prey. Suddenly, GOTCHA!!!! She pounced!!! :D

Poor Chester was freaked out of his mind until he recognized the carpet gator.

Beware!!! This is carpet gator season. One may be lurking in a carpet near you!!! BAWWWWHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!! :D;)

lizbud
09-05-2011, 05:35 PM
LOL, I can just picture her doing that.:D The weather does have a lot to do with their moods, I know it does with mine.:) The spring like temps lets me leave the back door open so the kitties can sunbathe on the back steps.
They love that.:)

We have the same 60-70 degress temps today & the pups actually played
around in the yard. Jumping on each other & running around. Haven't done
that since last Spring. :)

momcat
09-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Oh my goodness! I had no idea that the carpet gators are back! I have to go and warn all my friends who are owned by cats! Thanks for the heads up, MoFF!

catmandu
09-06-2011, 09:44 AM
My Cats do that all the time, they hide pounce and jump out at each other:cool::cool:
I just pray taht My Joseph Moosie Spunkette :love::love::love:of many names realizes that they are just playing , and joins in the fun soon:love::love::love:

Freedom
09-06-2011, 04:05 PM
:D I had to find them in your siggy. It figures a CALICO (if I correctly ID'd Angel) is the gator!

Poor Chester, he may have a few white hairs showing in the lovely black coat of his, after this narrow escape from the carpet gator! LOL