PDA

View Full Version : A Cute Video Called "Popcorn Kittens"

krazyaboutkatz
09-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Here's a cut video of some kittens that are jumping up and down like popcorn. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDABjGGeZzM. Enjoy!!!:D

sana
09-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Aww! How adorable :D

happylabs
09-05-2011, 05:41 AM
This is why I love PT so much. Always a smile or a laugh when I come here.

I truly did a LOL. Too funny. I wonder why kittens hop like that. I just laughed and laughed. Thanks for my morning smiles.

Freedom
09-05-2011, 07:46 AM
Popcorn Kitties is right! :D

Happy labs, did you read, they are rescues and this was the first time they felt a tarp under their feet. Yup, that would do it! LOL

pomtzu
09-05-2011, 08:05 AM
They probably liked the crinkle sound of the plastic too - most cats do. Most - but not all - as my son's cats are scared of it. They practically break a leg trying to get away from the sound of plastic grocery bags or trash bags. We've had them since tiny kittens, so we know nothing traumatic ever happened to make them this way. Go figure - just cats being cats, I suppose. :rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
09-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Ha ha, how cute! I'm gonna send that to a few of my kitty friends!:D

momcat
09-05-2011, 11:08 AM
What an adorable group of kitties! They're sure having a blast jumping around and playing. Hoping they all find their purrfect, loving furever homes very soon! Thank you so much for sharing!

mrspunkysmom
09-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Ah, the energy of the young. It is so wasted on them.

Hop? Or they do the kitten crab walk. Probably too much available energy.

That was hilarious. Thanks

This is why I love PT so much. Always a smile or a laugh when I come here.

I truly did a LOL. Too funny. I wonder why kittens hop like that. I just laughed and laughed. Thanks for my morning smiles.

catmandu
09-07-2011, 09:30 AM
:love::love::love:
What great Little Atheltes and Clowns these Little Cats of the Future are!!!
:love::love::love:

Randi
09-07-2011, 10:21 AM
They are SO cute! :love: I bet they had a good nap after all that jumping around. :)