PDA

View Full Version : A question for Catmobile purrents

momcat
09-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Hi fellow purrents! A quick question for you. Were any of your kitties missing yesterday? Soncat made plans to take me out for the day a few months back. When we got in very late last night, we found a delivery receipt from the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe along with a few empty containers, the kitchen sink was full of melting ice, and there was an empty pizza box.

Soncat and I suspect Groucho had his friends in for a party but when we asked he claims he knows nothing. As for the evidence, Groucho said, "It wasn't us I mean me." Soncat then found someone's catberry under his pillow. Groucho is being rather evasive especially about the catberry.

The kitties can come here for a party anytime as long as we know about it and are here to keep them safe and from getting too rowdy. As for the catberry, we want to get it back to the owner. Nobody is in any trouble, Soncat and I just want to know that all the kitties are home safe.

phesina
09-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Oh my gosh.... I wondered why it was so quiet here last night!

Pinot's Mom
09-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Hmmm....that may explain something. Pinot's Dad asked her if she needed her CatBerry plugged in to the charger this morning and she seemed to "not hear him". :confused:

cassiesmom
09-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Cassie was in her usual spot this morning when I got up, so I don't think she was gone... But she's quiet on the subject.

katladyd
09-03-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't think any of my boys were involved. They were home last night and they have Droids, anyway. I wonder what was going on that Groucho "knows nothing about"?:confused:

catmandu
09-06-2011, 09:33 AM
I am old so I nap in the afternnoon, so My Found and Porch Cats can go on the Cat Mobile. We hope that everyone loved the CNE and BBQ At Spencer Park :love::love: and had lots to eat and had a Good Time.:love::love: