PDA

View Full Version : Luvies for Bob yeah!

mrspunkysmom
08-29-2011, 10:14 PM
So today Bob jumped on the half-tree in the hallway to present himself for scritchies and Luvies. :love: I was on my way out the door to work, but I stopped for this. :D This is a first :D since I acquired (rescued) him June 25. He usually runs from most contact. He will get on the bed for love, though. :love:

Happy two-months Gotcha to Bob and Emily! :love:

I know he will continue to come out of his shell. :D :love:

Catty1
08-29-2011, 10:32 PM
YAAY! How sweet - no wonder you stopped!

How is Emily doing?

Hugs to all your babies!:love::love::love:

Karen
08-30-2011, 12:03 AM
Yay! Progress indeed!

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2011, 12:22 AM
This is wonderful news.:) He sure sounds like a real sweetheart but since he's an orangie how could he not be.:)

catmandu
08-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Its funny how some Cats come to you right away and some Cats are shy and need time to warm up to you.:confused:
We are so pleased that Big Orange Bob has decided that he wants to be Your Special Buddy , and that you now have a friend for life!!!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Yay, handsome orangie Bob! Scritches and lovies are important :D Good for you! Fingers crossed that this will be the first of many, many, many more scritches and lovies!

Edited to paste in this photo album picture because I agree with katladyd-- orange = love!! Gentle scritches and pets to you, Bob :love:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?pictureid=4318&albumid=449&dl=1310539239&thumb=1

katladyd
08-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Orang = LOVE. That's just the way it is.:love::D

smokey the elder
08-30-2011, 12:20 PM
I never pass up the opportunity for a drive-by scritch! Good boy, Bob.

momcat
08-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Way to go, Bob! Aren't lovies great? I'm sending more lovies just for you :love:

mrspunkysmom
08-30-2011, 06:14 PM
And he did it this morning, too! Emily's doing great, still demanding food at odd times besides the regular feeding times. I think she is spoiled. :love: Her answer to your question would be, "Aaannncccccccckkkkhhhhh!" :rolleyes:

She slept on my head Sunday night. :eek: She will sleep in the living room on the back of the couch. Bob will sleep on me. The kits are doing better with each other. Sam can stay on the bed with Bob and not growl. :)

Both of them went nuts over live catnap. :D I took a video and didn't save it right! ARGH!!!!!!! :mad:

Progress. :D :D

PS. And oh, the co-worker that rescued the stray yorkie found him a home. The neighbors of the people who he knew that actually owned the yorkie saw his sign and asked if they could have him. Supposedly this dog had escaped before and been brought back and the people just stuck him in the back yard, which is why he yipped all the time. He was well fed, but not groomed. The neighbors had wanted him but apparently the people said "no". Anyway, he had stuck the "found" poster right on the owners post or near their yard to see what would happen and they did not call. The neighbors called and now the dog is with the grown daughter.

A good ending. :)