PDA

View Full Version : Jay Baldwin, serial animal killer is at it again!!! (rant)

moosmom
08-26-2011, 12:09 AM
I got a VERY distressing phone call tonight. Meriden Animal Control seized a dog and a cat from Jay Baldwin!! The cat is so scared and paranoid, he won't come out of the carrier and is lunging and hissing at the volunteers at the Meriden Humane Society. The dog is also a basket case.

I am SOOOOO furious right now. The EFFING judicial system of ours has failed us yet once again!!!

When they seized the animals, they confronted him (they know who he is) and he claimed he was innocent.

I have never hated someone in my entire life as much as I do this piece of @#$%!!!!

They didn't arrest him. I'm HOPING it's because they're building a case against him. I know they're watching him because they have his Ansonia mug shot from the PD.

I got the phone call at 9 p.m. just as I was going to bed. It's now 1 a.m. and it looks like I'll be up for a while.

I'll be making phone calls tomorrow once I speak with the director of the HS to find out the details. Heads are gonna roll if I have anything to do with it. I'll call every single tv station in CT. This is gonna end and it's gonna end now.

May Hurricane Irene take this piece of crap away with her!!

Karen
08-26-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm afraid Irene would just dump in Canada ... good luck bringing the full weight of justice down on him, and let us all know if there is anything we can do.

(You know, legally, not involving rope, gravy and a pack of hungry wolverines.)

Freedom
08-26-2011, 07:27 AM
AGH!!!!!!! I saw your post on FB, and shared that.

moosmom
08-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Thank you for keeping the FB thread going, Sandie!! Still waiting to hear from Meriden Humane Society. Thanks to the FOI Act, I'm hoping to get a copy of the ACO's report.

moosmom
08-26-2011, 02:51 PM
Made some phone calls today to get to the bottom of it. Evidentally, a phone call was made by a third party who is also keeping an eye on him. They seized a cat who is severely traumatized, according to a friend who is working with the cat. ACO is well aware of his whereabouts and what he's doing.

They didn't charge him with anything because no one made a formal complaint

I also found out WHERE Jay Baldwin lives. He walks to the local senior center every single day. I WILL be paying this piece of crap a visit and will gladly walk him to and from. I will ALSO have a poster that has his picture on it, and am going to stand outside the senior center so people know exactly who he is!!!

Called the newspaper, and will also be making calls to the higher ups. This guy is a KNOWN pedophile too!!!

I didn't sit in Derby Superior Court for 2 years, only to have this low life flip us off as if to say, "Screw you, I'm gonna do what I want anyway!!!"

momcat
08-26-2011, 03:03 PM
WHAT?

How did this pathetic excuse for a life form ever get these poor animals? I could not believe what I read! I better go now, what I'm thinking cannot be posted here.

Think about the Daily News poll I told you about a few weeks ago.....I'll call you tonight

Medusa
08-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Wasn't he told that he could not have any more animals? If so, why would someone have to complain in order for charges to be filed? He violated his instructions from the court, right?

moosmom
08-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Mary,

When he was first ordered to report to the Pretrial Diversion Program (which he did NOT), he was told by the judge not to posses or come into any contact with animals.

Now that he's not on probation, he's got free reign, and that's what makes my blood boil.

Until we can catch him in the act, there's not a damn thing we can do. I talked to a friend of mine (a journalist) who told me that following him with my trusty red shirt on and sign, will only put MY credibility down the toilet.

I'm so worked up over this that I need to take a few steps back and re-think my strategy.

I'm burned out, tired and weary of all this animal abuse BS.:(

Puckstop31
08-27-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm so worked up over this that I need to take a few steps back and re-think my strategy.

This is quite clear.

If you really want to 'get' this guy, you need to try and detach all of this emotion. Emotion makes you do stupid things. You need to have a clear head and BE CALM when you consider what to do. A person generally cannot make sound choices when their blood is burning with anger.

Remember that whatever you do to 'collect evidence' you need to do it in a way that does not inciminate you. Because, were I the defence attorney for Mr. Baldwin, I would hope that you would be called as a witness for the prosecution. It would be really easy to dismiss any evidence you provided due to your obvious hatred of this guy. Have you gone back and actually read what you have posted on this so far?

BE CALM. Be smart. Be REALLY sure if you choose to do anything risky. Is ONE guy worth whatever risk you personally take on?

(And, please.... Please spare me any talk that I am defending the guy. I'm not. I hope you succeed in finding something that can stick.)

lizbud
08-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Remember that whatever you do to 'collect evidence' you need to do it in a way that does not inciminate you.

You definately don't want to be inciminated. LOL :D:D

This Baldwin guy needs a little curbside justice. All people can do for now
is picket in front of his house with signs. No law against that is there?

Puckstop31
08-28-2011, 06:55 AM
You definately don't want to be inciminated. LOL :D:D

And CERTAINLY not by me! I'm a happily married man. LOL

A most unfortunate typo. Oy. Thanks for doing what you do best Liz.

This Baldwin guy needs a little curbside justice. All people can do for now
is picket in front of his house with signs. No law against that is there?

It depends on how you picket him.

moosmom
08-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Puckstop,

YOU are absolutely right!!! It's very hard not to get emotional. But yes, I need to stay calm and figure out what to do next.

As far as picketing??? Well, I do have to be careful since he's no longer on probation and it could be construed as stalking.

I've since calmed down and am going to try and go to his apt building with his picture to see if anyone will talk to me about this skank. I'm also going to try and talk to people at the senior center.

What I THOUGHT of doing is approach him on the street, VERY FRIENDLY (it'll take everything I have to do that) with my little mini-recorder and just ask him how it feels to be a free man.

The cat he abused is still a basket case according to my friend. But she's not giving up on him. Don't worry, we've got moles watching him all over. He'll slip up like he has in the past.

Karen
08-28-2011, 01:04 PM
What I THOUGHT of doing is approach him on the street, VERY FRIENDLY (it'll take everything I have to do that) with my little mini-recorder and just ask him how it feels to be a free man.

Theater, Donna - remember, life is theater. Pretend you are playing a character, let's call her "Phyllis the friendly reporter" and are not yourself.

lizbud
08-28-2011, 04:29 PM
And CERTAINLY not by me! I'm a happily married man. LOL

A most unfortunate typo. Oy. Thanks for doing what you do best Liz.

Oh, that's all right Puck, Glad I could help you out. We both know there is
no such word.:) As the late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan said " You are
entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts"

Puckstop31
08-29-2011, 05:20 AM
Oh, that's all right Puck, Glad I could help you out. We both know there is
no such word.:) As the late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan said " You are
entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts"

:confused:

You realize that is was a TYPO? I meant to type 'incriminate'.

Why do you need to try and drag EVERY conversation down to your level?