PDA

View Full Version : Smiling Soldier Boy

lizbud
08-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Hello Soldier,

I am so pleased to meet you sweet fella. I love the picture of your
smiling self standing among the flower petals.:love: It makes me so happy
to know that you found a great forever home with someone who loves
you dearly.:):) Congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
Sening loads of hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.:love:

cassiesmom
08-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Smiling Soldier with the flower petals! What a sweetie! I am very pleased to meet you today. I agree with Lizbud, how wonderful that you are loved so much! I love the story of how you got your name. I hope you and Jessica become the best of friends. Please have your mum give you a huge hug from me (one for Jessica too)! Happy Dog of the Day, Soldier!

tatsxxx11
08-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi Solider! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!
What a treat it was meeting you today! I was so touched by your story, and your happy ending, well, beginning!:) Heartfelt thanks to your dear human for coming to your rescue, saving you from an uncertain (at best) fate! It wonderful knowing that your paw is healed now too...along with your spirit! And I'm not surprised to learn your rescuer was first in line to adopt you, either! How could anyone resist a beautiful, brave soldier such as you??? And brave you were to have survived on your own until your forever human could find her/his way to you, and how blessed she/he is to have a "first" as special as you...handsome, smart as whip, loyal and loving; the perfect pup package! As your person says, you're everything any family could ever hope for in a furkid; the best of the best!:cool: It's so heartwarming to know that one most deserving doggie found his was to his dream forever home and family...yours is truly a match made in heaven!:)
I hope you're enjoying an extra special day, celebrating your well earned "top dog" honors with your human and fursis Jessica; being treated to all sorts of fun stuff!:D Oh, I forgot to mention how precious your pics are! I love them all; the one of you surrounded by all of those lovely petals (did you do that? lol), speaks volumes as to the enchanted life you are leading! But when I got to the final one, the closeup----->thud!!!:love:
Love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Soldier! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!:love::love::love:

Momo
08-24-2011, 03:39 PM
What a story...you were lucky to be at the right place at the right time, as you now are in your loving forever home! :love:
May everyday be DOTD for you, cutie! :love:

chocolatepuppy
08-24-2011, 09:12 PM
You're such a handsome boy Soldier! You look so happy! Congrats on being DOTD!:D