PDA

View Full Version : Michelin desparately needs a home!

dehlers43
08-24-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm posting this for a scrapbooking friend, Ron in Massachusetts. As you can see, Ron really wants to rehome Michelin but has run out of options. If you can help with suggestions, ideas or even a home, please contact Ron directly. His email is at the end of the message. I also have his cell phone number so pm me if you need that.
Thanks so much!

My mom has had her cat, Michelin, for about 9 years, we guesstimate that Michelin is about 13 years old. She was quite skittish when Mom first got her (she'd run and hide when I went to visit for months), but she's settled down a bit as she got older, although she still runs away if you move too quickly. Also, I think her hearing may be failing at this point.

Mom is now in a nursing home and won't be returning home, so I need to find a new home for Michelin. Unfortunately, she isn't able to come and live with me.

Mom (and Michelin) are in New Bedford, Massachusetts; I'm hoping to find someone in the area who would be interested in fostering or adopting the cat. I've reached out to friends and family (one friend has some contacts with cat-fostering groups in nearby Rhode Island and also reached out to them for me) and even posted here on Facebook a few times. I don't want to have Michelin put down, but that may be my only option if I can't find someone willing to give her a home.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Karen
08-24-2011, 10:33 AM
I'll contact my eldest niece, who went to school in that area (UMAss Dartmouth) see if she knows anyone who settled there, it's a long shot, but you never know.

dehlers43
08-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks!

Muggzy and julia
11-23-2011, 03:51 AM
:love: i so sorry, if i was in that area, i surely would consider Michelin for a torment to The Muggwump cat
:love:Muggzy annd julia