PDA

View Full Version : My beautiful Nikkita won a competition...

carole
08-23-2011, 03:24 PM
I entered my gorgeous girl in the SPCA competition online a few days ago, and she won, they loved the look on her face, i must admit i had so many pics to choose from as nikki is so photogenic, but chose this one, because i thought it captured that look DONT MESS WITH ME, even though she is the sweetest lil girl ever.

I won two tickets to the pet expo on the north shore in auckland, unfortunately i cannot attend , so asked them to send the tickets to my niece and husband so they may be able to take the two lil boys to the show,they have been going through a very rough time with my nieces husbands health and i thought it would be a nice outing for them, they said if they call in they will give them a free packet of food for neo their cat.

Then on top of that they sent me a parcel today, with a bag of SPCA cat biscuits and three tins of food, i am overwhelmed, so generous of them, it is a rather new food and i am keen to try ellie on it,so is awesome.

Anyhow here is the winning pic of nikki my star kitty cat,who is now famous and does not know it lol.

phesina
08-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Congratulations to gorgeous Nikkita!!!!!

What a fine photograph of you! You certainly have that star quality they are looking for.

Nikki and family, enjoy the cat biscuits and new food!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

carole
08-23-2011, 04:41 PM
thanks pat, thing is poor nikki is not allowed the new food, she has special diet for her urinary stones, still she won it for her mama, who needs it more, mama tried the new wet food and seemed to enjoy it,these are the flavours.

Lamb, avocado and vegetables, chicken and salmon and chicken,green tripe and pumpkin and biscuits are chicken and rice.

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Congrats!!!:) That sure is an adorable picture of Nikkita.:)

kuhio98
08-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Congrats on to you and your little Supermodel! :D

Karen
08-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Wow, that's a lot of stuff she won, congratulations both to Nikita and her proud human and kitty mamas!

jenluckenbach
08-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Congratulations!! What a great picture!

moosmom
08-23-2011, 07:52 PM
That picture is priceless!!! Congrats Nikkita!

wombat2u2004
08-23-2011, 08:13 PM
What a great shot.
No wonder she won. :D