PDA

View Full Version : Pet Loss 3 Weeks Ago Today; My Health Is Not that Good

Fancy'smomma
08-22-2011, 11:30 AM
I lost my pet and yes I will post more in the memorial section later but when I'm ready.

My health is declining: I'm lethargic, no appetite, dehydrated, can't sleep. All of which makes my immune system not so good either: I'm trying to vomit but I can't.

All of which is what my beloved cat was suffering with too before she passed on August 1 2011. Its the longest 3 weeks ever & if its time for me, I just want to go soon because I can't stand being this sick.

Is this all psychological????

happylabs
08-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi. Sorry for your loss. I am not sure if your symptoms could be in the form of sympathizing for your cat or not. You should most likely check with your doctor. Hope you feel better soon.

moosmom
08-22-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

People grieve differently. It's not psychological. It's the grieving process. Please take care of yourself. Get rest and get better!

catmandu
08-26-2011, 09:59 AM
:love::love:
get well and take care of yourself.
:love::love:
We are betting that Fancy Angel :love::love: is searching for a Homeless Cat who needs a Furr Ever Home, so you will not be lonely :love:
Fancy will love a New Friend:):) to mentor, and for you to have a treasured Friend.:love: