PDA

View Full Version : We clean up pretty good

sparks19
08-20-2011, 09:26 AM
LOL

Last night we had a fundraiser to attend that was "cocktail attire". It was nice. we had a good time and one of the very few nights we've had with just us adults lol. Hannah had a great time with the new babysitter. she's only 12 but she lives right across the street and she just finished her babysitters course. First thing Hannah asked this morning was where the baby sitter went. I told her she went home.... "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" lol. We got home about 10:30 to a zonked out snoring Hannah. So I think this is going to work out nicely :) Beezer wasn't too sure at first and was trying to body block the sitter from getting near Hannah. But I convinced him that everything was OK and he settled down but he kept a watchful eye lol.

(not a bad picture but I'm not a fan of my closed mouth smile LOL)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/2nd%20set%20of%20pics/3rd%20set%20of%20pics/4th%20set%20of%20pics/7th%20set%20of%20pics/101_8428.jpg

pomtzu
08-20-2011, 09:49 AM
Not bad for a couple of country folk!!! :D Brian looks like a politician.....:eek:

Seriously - lookin' good!

sparks19
08-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Not bad for a couple of country folk!!! :D Brian looks like a politician.....:eek:

Seriously - lookin' good!

wash your mouth out with SOAP :eek: LOL :love:

Yeah not bad for a couple hicks lol. we were vastly underprepared for such an event lol we had to both go shopping for full attire. the only thing I forgot to get was a clutch purse.

Scooter's Mom
08-20-2011, 09:58 AM
I saw this on FB, but had to look again. You both look really wonderful!

Glad, too, that you had a good time!

gini
08-20-2011, 10:36 AM
You look lovely - and that's a great color for you. Glad that you had such a great time and all was well when you got home.

Taz_Zoee
08-20-2011, 11:16 AM
You guys look great! It's so nice you could get out for an evening. And its great you found a babysitter that is close by for Hannah so you can do this more often. :)

chocolatepuppy
08-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Great pic! You both look great!:D

krazyaboutkatz
08-20-2011, 08:15 PM
You guys look great! It's so nice you could get out for an evening. And its great you found a babysitter that is close by for Hannah so you can do this more often. :)

I agree.:)

sparks19
08-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Thanks everyone. I told brian That it was so nice to dress up with my new body lol

But man i am definitely not 20 anymore. I remember when i could have danced all night in those heels. Last night i tried not tO stray too far from a sitting area LOL but the were so pretty haha

K9karen
08-20-2011, 09:26 PM
I mean this as the truest compliment. I barely recognize you guys. Wow! You both look sensational. Love your hair, dress, glasses, everything. And, yup, Brian DOES look like a politician, but a sweet honest one! ;):D

Now that Hannah has a super sitter, I hope you two have date nights at least once a month. You need to show yourselves off and continue to have fun! :love::love::love:

moosmom
08-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Great picture!!! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Puckstop31
08-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Me? A politician? Consider those clothes BURNED. LOL

Thanks all. It was a fund raising event for a local charity called "Clare House". Clare House is a homeless women's shelter. They do AMAZING things with the women they take in and they do it all with very little public funding. Our company was a premier sponsor this year.

www.clarehouselancaster.org/jazzfest

During the mixer hour they had this REALLY cool band playing. It was 4 15-16 year old kids and they are GREAT. The one on the bass guitar was just amazing. Check them out from the link, they are "Time Out"