PDA

View Full Version : Gary's Cat Angels are needed!

Donnaj4962
08-19-2011, 09:15 AM
My friend has 3 cats, all indoor/outdoor, and one of them, PUNKIN, has been missing for a few days! It's very unusual for him to not come home several times while he is out and about. They have put up fliers and checked with neigbors to see if he is shut in a shed or garage, but no luck. They have also cecked daily with Animal Care and Control and the local shelters, as well as placing fliers at vets offices in the area.

Gary, could you sent out the Cat Army Angels to help guide him home? And prayers would be greatly appreciated also!

Punkin is a beautiful and very gentle orangie, medium length hair with a floofy tail that is usually in the shape of a ? mark!

My friend has promised that all kitties will be microchipped ASAP! I have begged her to keep them indoors, but she just won't. Maybe now she will.

All prayers and good thoughts are truly appreciated!

catmandu
08-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Michael, and All Of His Porch Friends and All Of Our Pet Talker Awesome Angels Search and Rescue Squad :love::love: are on the look out for Dear Punkin:D:D
It is not just My Angels, but All Of Our Awesome Angels Army, including blld hounds , and stray Angels who are so good at tracking lost Pets ^^.
:love::love:
We are praying that Punkin is home soon.:love::love:

phesina
08-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Prayers that Punkin is safe at home again soon.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

happylabs
08-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Prayers for the kitty.

Also, prayers for the day that all kitties will be kept indoors and never get lost.

Queen of Poop
08-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Praying for Punkin's safe return.

kuhio98
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Please pass this link on to your friend. It has lots of good suggestions.
I'd hate for Punkin to end up like Kuhio. :(

http://www.petrescue.com/petlibrary/pet-rescue/how-to-find-a-lost-cat-or-dog/

Walk the neighborhood with a photo. Ask every kid she sees.
She needs to go to the shelter over and over. Make a nuisiance of herself. Then the volunteers will remember her. Look in every cage. Ask to look in the infirmary. Look in the DOA file. :(

momcat
08-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Come on home Punkin, your family misses you! Just follow the Awesome Angels if you can't find your way back.

Donnaj4962
08-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. Kuhio... thanks for the link. I will pass it on. I stopped into the ASPCA today, thought I would check to see if he's there. Nothing. She was at the Animal Care and Control (has gone every day) and nothing there either.

Keep that army looking! He's such a sweetie and a love bug. We just want hoim home again, safe and sound.

katladyd
08-19-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm prayin' for Punkin! Please come home, sweetie!:love:

Donnaj4962
08-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Stopped at my friends house tonight, still no sign of Punkin. :(

She walks the neighborhood every day, calling his name and talking to people about him. She checks with Animal Care and Control every time they are open. She's so sad... just wishes she knew he was ok.

Keep those prayers and well wishes coming! Come home Punkin! Everyone misses you and wants you and your ?mark floofy tail back home!