PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary!

davidpizzica
08-18-2011, 08:29 AM
This is the SEVENTH anniversary of my total knee replacement. So far, so good. A couple of aches and pains so far, but no real problems (so far). So the rest of my body is 62, but my left knee is only 7!

happylabs
08-18-2011, 08:43 AM
This is the SEVENTH anniversary of my total knee replacement. So far, so good. A couple of aches and pains so far, but no real problems (so far). So the rest of my body is 62, but my left knee is only 7!

That is great!

What do you buy for a 7-year old knee as an anniversary present? :D

I can't imagine the physical therapy you must have had for that. I just had a rotator cuff tear and the PT was tough enough.

Celebrate!

davidpizzica
08-18-2011, 08:52 AM
That is great!

What do you buy for a 7-year old knee as an anniversary present? :D

I can't imagine the physical therapy you must have had for that. I just had a rotator cuff tear and the PT was tough enough.

Celebrate!

Happylabs, I think you get it anything it wants! Believe me, I had PLENTY of PT to get it up to speed.

phesina
08-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Congratulations, David and your knee!!!!!

momcat
08-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Hi David! I'm so happy to know the replacement has worked out so well for you. Will we see you in the New York Marathon anytime soon?

Randi
08-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Gosh, has it already been seven years? I'm so glad to hear it has worked out so well. I too think you should celebrate, but don't fall over!

lbaker
08-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Congrats David... and Mr Knee. It's funny David, when you said "plenty of PT to get ...." my first thought was "Wow, PT (Pet Talk) really does work wonders!!!" :D:p

pomtzu
08-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Congrats, David. Hope it's still working good as new, and will continue to do so.

I don't have a knee replacement, but there is so much other metal that has been implanted in me, that a friend said I should be sold for scrap metal when I die! :eek::D

Bonny
08-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Glad to hear your knee is hanging in there. :D