PDA

View Full Version : Clover's ears?

Sowa
08-17-2011, 01:51 PM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x258/darktora07/clover_ear.jpg
Her right ear now folds differently then the other. It's not how Lab ears usually are. Just curious why it would suddenly change. They used to both flop the same way. Do you think it will go back to the way it was? It's not really a big deal, I just was wondering why it's like that now.

happylabs
08-17-2011, 01:55 PM
That is a good question. I forget now, is she full Lab or a mix?

My grand-puppy Zoe is a lab mix. She looked like a Lab when she was a little puppy and then he ears sort of got like your Chloe's. This is how she looks at almost a year old:

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=418&pictureid=3998

Karen
08-17-2011, 01:59 PM
It's just part of being a puppy, things change day by day. Nothing to worry about!

cassiesmom
08-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Hi, Clover, sweety cutie! I think your ears are perfect the way they are :D

And hi, Zoey, sweety cutie!

Sowa
08-17-2011, 02:16 PM
I was told she was purebred, but her ears like this make me think she's not. (again, I really don't care what she is. I love her no matter what. If fact I feel mutts can be healthier so that's fine with me) Just sorta curious if the guy lied to us.

luvofallhorses
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
It should, their ears change a lot when they are teething. :) ALL dogs go through the funky ear stage as a pup.. doesn't mean she's not purebred I don't see anything else in her. ;) She's cute.

happylabs
08-17-2011, 03:12 PM
I was told she was purebred, but her ears like this make me think she's not. (again, I really don't care what she is. I love her no matter what. If fact I feel mutts can be healthier so that's fine with me) Just sorta curious if the guy lied to us.

Oh...really...do you still love her? ...'cause I know someone who would take her in a minute. :D :love:

I think it is just part of growing up too. Can you package up some puppy kisses and puppy breath and send it to me. :p

Freedom
08-17-2011, 07:37 PM
She's cute!!!

Sowa
08-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Oh...really...do you still love her? ...'cause I know someone who would take her in a minute. :D :love:
:p

Hmmm, no, I think I'll keep her. Thanks for the offer though :p :D

happylabs
08-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Hmmm, no, I think I'll keep her. Thanks for the offer though :p :D

LOL...just checkin'. :p

Vette
08-20-2011, 06:01 PM
I think maybe sometimes dogs ears just do that.

my dads Miniature Dachshund had flop ears as a puppy an then as he got older both ears stayed folded back an he was a pure bred. unless his breeder lied.