PDA

View Full Version : Nurses

catnapper
08-16-2011, 05:03 PM
I am home sick again a sinus infection and a brand new root canal (UGH! - but it might explain why/how I'm making new picture threads when I seldom do anymore!)

Cameron shot this picture this morning right after a root canal. I felt icky, but having two tabby nurses helped a lot

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/sickme.jpg

Mystic would have been snuggled there too if Cam wasn't in the room; let alone jumping on the bed and snapping picutes of everything --- ooooh I have a lovely shot of the wall socket and a ton of Mikey's nose on macro. I can not understand how Mikey and Pouncer are immune to Cam's boisterous activity.

cassiesmom
08-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Awww, look at those precious tabby nurses! Mikey and Pouncer, I will share my RN license with you, since you're on duty and doing such a terrific job :love: :love:!

Taz_Zoee
08-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Look at all that tabby cuteness!!! :D
I'm going guess Pouncer is ON you and Mikey is grinning at the camera. :)
That's actually a great picture. :)
Oh, and I hope you feel better soon. But how could you not with those two as your nurses?

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you're home sick and that you had to have a root canal.:( I'm glad that you have two wonderful furry nurses to help you get well.:) I hope you feel better soon.

catmandu
08-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Your Cats are the best Nurses in the World , they can PURR away your Blues:love::love::love:

Anikaca77
08-17-2011, 10:09 AM
They are the best nurses! Take care and get well soon.

Melissa

astrid
08-17-2011, 11:31 AM
awww!!! aren't they sweet!!! :love::love:
with those lovely nurses you are in good paws :D

get well soon :)

phesina
08-17-2011, 11:39 AM
We are glad you have such fine in-home-care! You will be all better in no time.

Be well soon,
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: