PDA

View Full Version : Someone Has a Surprise...

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Well.....as some of you might have read this thread that I posted over a week ago about this young lady that was found outside...

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=169040

Maybe I should just let you see the pictures and you can guess it :D

catmandu
08-16-2011, 09:10 AM
:love:
What a great looking Little Cat with her coat of many colors:love:
And you have to wonder how these Beautiful Creature of Our All Mighty God was in such sad circumstances, being so very lost:(
You again are Our Hero Melissa, and another Gold Star will be in place for you, and your Friends.:love:
You are all Heroes:love:

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 10:13 AM
:love:
What a great looking Little Cat with her coat of many colors:love:
And you have to wonder how these Beautiful Creature of Our All Mighty God was in such sad circumstances, being so very lost:(
You again are Our Hero Melissa, and another Gold Star will be in place for you, and your Friends.:love:
You are all Heroes:love:

Thank you, would you like to take a guess as to what her surprise is?

cassiesmom
08-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Uhmmm... she's beautiful? (That's no surprise!)

momcat
08-16-2011, 10:36 AM
What a beautiful kitty girl! Could her surprise be a new kitty family on the way?

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 10:43 AM
What a beautiful kitty girl! Could her surprise be a new kitty family on the way?

You Guessed it :) You're Right :)

Her little nipples are showing and a her belly is forming a bit. She's such a lover, I'm guessing at the end of Sept. she will give birth. When I took her in to her vet appt. on Aug. 6th the vet said she couldn't feel anything and if she was she was only 2-3 weeks. We noticed last week that her nipples started turning pink and now they are swollen a tad. I'll be taking her to the vet early next month to find out how many babies she will have. She is such a love bug right now. :)

She's so sweet right now and just wanted to be petted and loved on.

:)

Melissa

momcat
08-16-2011, 10:48 AM
Hi Melissa, From her pictures she looks like a real sweetheart. Prayers are being prayed for everything to go well for her and her babies. Could I ask you to give her some lovies from me?

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Hi Melissa, From her pictures she looks like a real sweetheart. Prayers are being prayed for everything to go well for her and her babies. Could I ask you to give her some lovies from me?

DONE, When I get home! :)

katladyd
08-16-2011, 01:46 PM
She is so stinkin' cute!!!!! Are you keeping her? If you can't, I have no doubt that this little lady and her babies will find loving homes.:love:

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 01:56 PM
She is so stinkin' cute!!!!! Are you keeping her? If you can't, I have no doubt that this little lady and her babies will find loving homes.:love:

Nope, we are not keeping her, I have found a wonderful place for her to go but we are going to let her have her babies first and then adopt out her babies and then she'll move onto her forever home.

:)

smokey the elder
08-16-2011, 02:30 PM
What a gorgeous cat! I bet she has some pretty kittens.

Randi
08-16-2011, 03:00 PM
What a sweetie she is. :love: So glad she's with you. I bet at least one of her kittens will be an orangie.

Please keep us updated.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Did your vet say how old he thought she was? I'm betting this is her first or maybe second litter. That's about the time people toss females out around here so they won't have to take care of the babies.

She is sure gorgeous!!! :love:

GILL
08-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Since I know where her forever home is, I'm kind of bias. But she is so cute and I know that her new dad is looking forward to her. I hope that she can keep Fendi in line.
Meet her soon to be brother FENDI

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Did your vet say how old he thought she was? I'm betting this is her first or maybe second litter. That's about the time people toss females out around here so they won't have to take care of the babies.

She is sure gorgeous!!! :love:

The vet said that if she is pregnant this is probably her first. She wasn't able to feel anything except a bunch of stool which is why I didn't think she was able to feel them maybe.

The vet think's she might be about a year old.

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Since I know where her forever home is, I'm kind of bias. But she is so cute and I know that her new dad is looking forward to her. I hope that she can keep Fendi in line.
Meet her sone to be brother FENDI

:D Don't worry I sent this e-mail first to her new Dad so he won't be jealous :)

She is good with our boy cat, we haven't let too many in to see her.

I'm sure she'll be fine with him.

Melissa

Malibu's Mom
08-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Yay! I can have a kitten raising buddy on PT. :D She doesn't look *too* far along. She is GORGEOUS and I'm sure her babies will be no different. :love:

phesina
08-16-2011, 04:07 PM
What a beautiful girl! Best wishes to her and her family-to-be as things progress, and once again Thank you and God bless you, Melissa!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Freedom
08-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Look at those markings! How stunning!

Yes I did notice her mipples even before I scrolled down and read the other comments. Vet says maybe a year old? MAY?! She is just a babe herself!

She does look like she wants nothing more than the snuggle and cuddle, and then do it all over again.

Now you have her, she will eat will, and prayers that means she and babies will be healthy and strong.

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2011, 01:13 AM
When I saw her nipples in the pictures I also guessed that she was pregnant. I hope that her pregnancy goes smoothly. She sure is a gorgeous cat and I bet that her kittens will be extremely cute too.:)

Pinot's Mom
08-17-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm so glad I had some input on this beautiful girl! :D

Keep us posted!

Anikaca77
09-05-2011, 11:32 AM
I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news first....I'm sorry to say I won't be able to announce when Mama has her kittens.

The good news is I have found someone who will be willing to take care of her and her kittens and they will have their own room :)

She will be leaving tomorrow (Tuesday evening).

This is a good thing for Mama and for my guys as well. I just need to keep reminding myself of that. It will be sad of course since I've had her just about 1 month now but this is best for everyone especially for Mama.

Keep her in your prays please.

Thanks,
melissa

phesina
09-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Many prayers and good wishes for Mama and her babies-to-be that all goes well with the birth and they all find loving purrrmanent homes.

And prayers of gratitude for the new caretaker and for you, Melissa, for looking after them all and caring so much for so many.

God bless, and love,

Karen
09-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Aww, it is good news! Maybe tell her new family about Pet Talk, you never know! ;)

moosmom
09-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Good job, Melissa!!! You're doing the right thing, honey!!! She is beautiful!! And I'm sure her babies will be just as stunning! Don't forget to post pictures when the babies get here!!!

Freedom
09-05-2011, 04:05 PM
It is so hard when making the right decision for the furkids means we lose out, isn't it? But this will be good for Mama and soon to be babies, to have a safe room all to themselves.

Like Karen said, tell the new caretaker about PT!

krazyaboutkatz
09-05-2011, 04:46 PM
This is wonderful news. You're doing the right thing for both her and her babies.:)

Anikaca77
09-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Well less than an hour Mama's new foster mom will be coming to take her. I just spent some time with her and I'm going to cry....I'm going to miss her so much but it's best for her and I just need to keep reminding myself of that and hope that everything goes well for her and her babies, I would have liked to have gotten the gotten the chance to see her have her babies but this is going to be good for her. She will have her own room and her kittens will have the run of the room when they get old enough to run around :)

Ok..well I'm going to spend more time with her.

Melissa

phesina
09-06-2011, 06:37 PM
God bless.

caseysmom
09-06-2011, 06:39 PM
She is beautiful and looks so much like my rb gigi. Good for you finding her a good home.

Anikaca77
09-06-2011, 07:27 PM
I stayed strong enough for her and didn't let Mama see me cry so she is off now to her new foster home....boy this is tough everytime....never get any easier...I wanted to be able to see her babies being born, etc. but she will be in a good place and that's what matters most to me.

Mama will do just fine and the lady will keep me posted so that's good.

Melissa

Anikaca77
09-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Cheyenne (aka Mama) gave birth this morning to 3 kittens. The new mom has take such wonderful care of her and she's provided me with a web cam so I can see them :)

Enjoy!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fondas-foundlings-kitten-cam

Randi
09-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Aww, three little babies, and I just knew that at least one would be an orangie! It looks like two of them are - can't really see what the third is.

How great that they found a loving home! :love:

Anikaca77
09-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Aww, three little babies, and I just knew that at least one would be an orangie! It looks like two of them are - can't really see what the third is.

How great that they found a loving home! :love:

The 3rd one is a dark hair one, not sure if it's a dark hair tiger but I'm thinking that's what it is :)

Catty1
09-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Oh how SWEET! :D:love::love::love:

Mom and babies look content and are safe. Bless you for helping them, Melissa!