PDA

View Full Version : My class fellow's cat passed away...

sana
08-15-2011, 01:45 PM
My class fellow's Persian (probably mix) cat, Edward passed away a couple of weeks ago. I had to post earlier, but, I was a little busy... :(
Well, here's his story.

I remember my class fellow was very excited and happy when she got a cat. We all thought it was a girl at first, so my class fellow had it named Bella. I loved to see her pictures on facebook. It was a Persian, but, not all persian, there was something else in it too. It was a total doll, seriously, my class fellow would be squishing and hugging it, and it used to let her.

I remember a funny incident that happened.. My class fellow had a male cat in the neighborhood and it was a Persian. Well, my class fellow wanted some little persian kittens, so she used to bring that neighbor's cat over. They used to hiss at each other, but, my class fellow was very stubborn :D She used to keep bringing the male cat over.

Well, we all laughed when she took Bella/Edward to the vet for a check up. The vet told her that Bella/Edward was a male cat. When my class fellow told this to us in school, we all kept laughing.

..One Day..

I was checking some Facebook notifications and I came across her post...

She told us her cat had passed away.. :(

It was a sudden and a heart breaking news.
She told us, that, dear little Edward had a stone in his kidney
Later, she made a page that was for Cat Owners. It said that the ME-OW cat food was bad for the cats and that people shouldn't buy it. It killed her cat, she said.

I always wanted to see Edward in real life. But, I couldn't go over to my class fellow's house and so I never got to see it in person...

Rest in Peace, dear Edward. :love:

Karen
08-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Rest in peace, dear Edward!

phesina
08-15-2011, 04:44 PM
My deepest sympathy to you and all who love Edward, ..even if you didn't get the chance to meet him, Sana.

Rest in peace, little Edward. You are loved and missed.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
08-15-2011, 05:06 PM
So sad about Edward Sana.:( What cute stories about him.

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm sorry to hear of his passing.:( RIP sweet Edward.:(

Sonia59
08-16-2011, 10:59 AM
RIP sweet Edward :(

catmandu
08-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Rest in Peace Edward.
By now you have your job with the Awesome Angels Army, and are wearing your Wings of Silver and Gold.
You have a whole class of friends to visit , and keep up with as they hopefully grow to be Animal Lovers.
And many years from now , you will be reunited in love,:love:
One Fine Day.:love: