PDA

View Full Version : Dog Stabbing saga continues...SPETEMBER 6 UPDATE!!!

moosmom
08-13-2011, 04:09 PM
I have a feeling this is going to be a history making animal abuse case!!

http://www.examiner.com/government-in-hartford/dog-stabbing-recuse-scarpellino-judge-quinn-judiciary-committee-review-needed

wombat2u2004
08-14-2011, 12:20 AM
Me to. ;)
And maybe that judge should go back to what he does best, mowing his grass.

momcat
08-15-2011, 07:45 PM
You just say the word and I'm on the next Amtrack to Connecticut with 2 very sharp pick axes! (one for each of us) If there's a petition going against this judge, let me know!!!!!

ToBeEvergreen
08-15-2011, 08:00 PM
In my state. Perfect. Let's see what's up...

I don't know how ANYONE could do such a thing. :mad:

What's up with that judge!?!

moosmom
08-21-2011, 08:55 AM
We're TRYING to get the judge to recuse himself, but he's having NONE of it!!! This case is far bigger and more corrupt than we expected. Next hearing is August 29th.

mrspunkysmom
08-21-2011, 09:54 AM
What is the prosecutions role in this travesty of justice? It seems to me that the DA files the charges.

Has the news media been contacted?

moosmom
09-08-2011, 10:45 AM
It's been continued yet AGAIN, while Bernard, who was deemed incompet a week and 3 days after he was deemed competent) spends 60 days in a psychiatric facility, getting help for his "psychotic episodes". Once he's deemed competent, then he can go on trial for the heinous stabbing of Princess.

Here's the link to the story in the New Haven Register:

http://nhregister.com/articles/2011/09/06/news/metro/doc4e669a74d50bb693600008.txt

The good news is that Bernard is off the streets for another 60 days!!!!!!!

To say that Judge Scarpellino has a long row too hoe is putting it mildly. He was very subdued from the bench on Tuesday, and I have a feeling the rath of whoever is starting to come down on him. He wouldn't even look out way!!!!

JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS!!!!!

Princess has been officially cleared for adoption!!!!! May she be treated like the Princiess she is!!!