PDA

View Full Version : SALEM, OREGON: CH cat urgently needs a home

phesina
08-11-2011, 05:20 AM
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK ON YOUR FACEBOOK PLEASE!!! http://www.facebook.com/?sk=inbox&action=read&tid=id.217537131630984#!/media/set/?set=a.144396372303397.36175.100001991066500&type=1&notif_t=photo_album_comment

JASPER IS A CEREBELLAR HYPOPLASIA CAT IN SALEM OREGON WHO NEEDS A HOME ASAP!!! TEENAGE OWNER NEEDS TO FIND A HOME FOR JASPER!!!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR HEART AND HOPE PLEASE!!!!!
FROM JASPERS TEENAGE MOM)

Jasper is the most lovely and caring cat I've ever had. Unfortunately he has a disability called Cerebellar Hypoplasia which means he needs a lot of attention and time spent on him and makes it hard for me to just trust anyone with him. I've had him since the first day he was born and he really is my baby but I start work and school soon so I no longer have the time to give that he deserves. He's worth every bit of love you have in your heart. If you could please help me find a good home for him in the Salem, Oregon area I would be forever in your debt. Thank you for reading this. Have a blessed day

Details about him: He's 2 years old, he's had no shots and has not been neutered because he's never had a spraying problem and is unable to mate with the other cats. He's never had combo testing or anything but is perfectly healthy to my knowledge.

Please Contact [email protected] elasjiaford (AT) hotmail.com
ASAP TO DISCUSS JASPER AND TO WELCOME HIM INTO YOUR HOME PLEASE!!!!!

Lizzie
08-11-2011, 11:46 AM
"he's had no shots and has not been neutered because he's never had a spraying problem and is unable to mate with the other cats. He's never had combo testing or anything but is perfectly healthy to my knowledge. "

Words fail me....almost . All this means to me is that Jasper's owner is rather ignorant and very selfish. Considering the number of CH cats out there in dire need of a home, and the years spent by Peanut's (the CH cat in Portland posted here) caregivers to find him a place, she's got her head in the clouds if she thinks someone local will adopt her cat. We'll hope for a miracle.