PDA

View Full Version : Casper & Kitty!! We're hankering for some pictures....

NoahsMommy
11-07-2002, 02:26 PM
Hello lovelies!! We haven't seen you two cuties around much and I think it's time for a Casper and Kitty "pick me up"! :)

If you can, would you mind posting some pictures of your cute faces? If you can't, maybe you can convince your mawmee to do it for you?

Thanks sweeties!!!

Vermontcat
11-07-2002, 07:07 PM
I was wondering where Niina was too, I asked about her too in the thread Where is Piglet? I needed a fix of Casper photos so I found one of her posts and looked at her website. :) Lut said she was just taking a break and that we could PM Niina to let her know we miss her.

Former User
11-08-2002, 12:06 PM
Hi everyone, it's been a while...but here I am again. So much has been going on, and not all so good things. It all started when Casper was ill and just went downhill from them. Don't worry, C & K are both fine (pics below), I had some health problems, I wasn't able to be on the comp for days and days (and how annoying is that? ;) ) and got behind on everything. Well, I've been back on my feet for few days now and been lurking here, reading posts, and catching up with my emails.
Kitty was constipated few weeks ago, poor baby, but with some medicine, we go ther "going" again :D , thanx to the advice from our vet. Ugh, I guess I'm a bit rusted with this and can't get a decent word out of my mouth (or text in this forum), I sure hope the pics will show up, blondes forget things so fast ;)

Ok, here goes, C &K pics:

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/980.jpg

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/931.jpg

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/698.jpg

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/700.jpg

Have a great weekend you all!

jenluckenbach
11-08-2002, 12:16 PM
Yeah !! she's back.
Thanks for the great pictures.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-08-2002, 12:39 PM
Niina, I'm glad you are better. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was going through C&K withdrawl too!!!:D

Vermontcat
11-08-2002, 12:45 PM
Glad you are back and thanks for more beautiful photos! I hope you and both of your cats are feeling better now.
I really love Casper's eyes, you should post some photos in the thread about eyes!:)

Heather Wallace
11-08-2002, 01:03 PM
Glad your back, I was about email you but someone read my mind!

NoahsMommy
11-08-2002, 01:13 PM
Ahhhh....much better!! :)

Glad you, Casper and Kitty are feeling better, Niina! It's good to hear from you...now...go check out our newest addition..."KC". :) She's a cutie...you may have to restrain Casper. :D

luckies4me
11-08-2002, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the pics, they sure are cuties!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-08-2002, 02:44 PM
Aaahhhh...two of my favorite PT kitties. :D

Thanks for the pictures Niina. I, too, was wondering where you had gone. :)

anna_66
11-08-2002, 02:48 PM
Sorry to hear things were kinda rough for you lately, but REALLY glad to hear it's all getting better:D We were missing you and C
& K!
And now here they are, just as beautiful as ever!!

Cataholic
11-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Well, those are some very cute pictures! Just what I needed to see! I am glad you are feeling better, as are the cats. Have a great weekend!

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-08-2002, 06:14 PM
So good to see you back Niina. Sorry you weren't feeling well... but glad to know your feeling better!!;) It is soooooooo refreshing to see some C & K pics again... I swear you take the best pictures!!! I just love the one of Kitty sleeping in the bed... and Casper I swear is the handsomest black beauty ever!!!! I just wish I could hug them and kiss them!!!!!!!:D :D

catwoman761
11-08-2002, 06:17 PM
I have been having trouble posting my cats pictures in my replies. I am attempting to put my youngest and fattest cat's picture in this reply. I hope it works:confused:
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-08-2002, 06:28 PM
I have been having trouble posting my cats pictures in my replies. I am attempting to put my youngest and fattest cat's picture in this reply. I hope it works:confused:
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-08-2002, 09:24 PM
I like birds. My dad had a finch and a cockatil when he was alive and he let the cockatil peck his cat on the head so the cat would behave and NOT go after the bird. LOL! have no idea if this picture is gonna go thru I'll try though. I am gonna try sending this picture of my youngest cat. She is a Maine Coon and very fat, but very loving.
Catwoman761

AmberLee
11-09-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
... Don't worry, C & K are both fine ...I've been back on my feet for few days now ...

So glad that you all are doing better now, Niina! The furbabies are looking GREAT. So nice of you to 'feed out fix' for C&K! Hee, hee!

Logan
11-09-2002, 11:28 PM
Niina, they look beautiful!!! Glad to know that you are all doing well!!! I tried to email you, just to see where you were and it rejected (I might have had an old address). Doesn't matter now, you're back!!!

Logan :)

Former User
11-10-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Niina, they look beautiful!!! Glad to know that you are all doing well!!! I tried to email you, just to see where you were and it rejected (I might have had an old address). Doesn't matter now, you're back!!!

Logan :)

Sorry about that Logan...Don't know what address you tried, but I've changed my personal address, so that's why it rejected. You can always email me thru Pet Talk, I guess that still works.

By the way, check out a thread at Pet General about hamsters, I'm sure you can give a hint or two ;)

Hamster people, advice needed (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16979)

lynnestankard
11-10-2002, 09:40 AM
Glad your feeling better Niina and many thanks for the beeeeeautiful pics., of sweet Kittyand Casper - it's to be hoped they helped look after Mummy when she wan't too good!!

Lynne

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 10:56 AM
You have 4 beautiful kitties. I have 3. They all have different personalities. My Maine Coon only comes around me when its time for bed and she sleeps at the end of the bed or if I have food and she thinks she might like. Bits of chicken are her favorite human food. Here is a picture of my Maine Coon, Doobie. Doobie is 2 and overweight, but lovable.
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 11:01 AM
Star will be 4 years old New Years Day. She is an American Shorthair. She is very regal and I call her Princess. Star loves to be brushed with the cat brush. Star is very strong too. She didn't take it very well when I brought Francine, my middle cat home. Star was an ONLY cat for a year. Then a week later I got Doobie my youngest cat. I never saw a cat frown and pout until I saw Star do it. She would look at the kittens playing with each other and pout. It was funny, but I know NOT to her. LOL
Catwoman

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 11:06 AM
Here is a picture of my middle cat, Francine. She is a Chocolate Siamese/Black Tabby mix. She is very beatufil. She didn't like it at all when we moved. She hid and I had to find her. She was in my bedroom closet hiding under and extra piece of carpet. She growled at the vet when I had her and my youngest cat Doobie spayed. I called to see how they were and heard something growling and asked the nurse if they had dog there too and she said no Francine wasn't happy about her shots and being spayed. LOL Francine is usually scared of strangers, but I guess if you were cut on and didn't know what was happening you would be mad too.
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Here is a picture of my middle cat, Francine. She is a Chocolate Siamese/Black Tabby mix. She is very beatufil. She didn't like it at all when we moved. She hid and I had to find her. She was in my bedroom closet hiding under and extra piece of carpet. She growled at the vet when I had her and my youngest cat Doobie spayed. I called to see how they were and heard something growling and asked the nurse if they had dog there too and she said no Francine wasn't happy about her shots and being spayed. LOL Francine is usually scared of strangers, but I guess if you were cut on and didn't know what was happening you would be mad too.
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 11:16 AM
Catwoman761

Former User
11-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by catwoman761
You have 4 beautiful kitties. I have 3. They all have different personalities. My Maine Coon only comes around me when its time for bed and she sleeps at the end of the bed or if I have food and she thinks she might like. Bits of chicken are her favorite human food. Here is a picture of my Maine Coon, Doobie. Doobie is 2 and overweight, but lovable.
Catwoman761

Hi, we have "only" 2 cats, Casper and Kitty, there was just few pics of them both. I'd love to hae 4 cats though :rolleyes:

Nice pics you posted, I'm not sure have I welcome you to Pet Talk already, but WELCOME! We love pics here! ;)

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 12:06 PM
Your cats are beautiful. Star and Francine have green eyes and Doobie has gold eyes which most Maine Coons do have brown or gold colored eyes. I wish I could closeups of my cats. Star usually walks towards the camera, Francine hates the flash and runs, and Doobie usually moves before I can take the picture. Here is a boquet of roses for such a sweet person.:D

Former User
11-10-2002, 12:15 PM
I love Maine Coons and wish I could have one one day, at the moment we can't but I hope that in the future yes. Can you post more pics of your maine coon?

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 12:32 PM
Ok. Here is another one of Doobie. She really is loveable and fat.
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Ok. Here is another one of Doobie. She really is loveable and fat.
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 12:48 PM
She really is a lovable cat.
Catwoman761

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 02:00 PM
Here is another picture of Doobie with me the Mamma.:p You can tell she loves me holding her NOT!
Catwoman

catwoman761
11-10-2002, 02:01 PM
Here is another picture of Doobie with me the Mamma.:p You can tell she loves me holding her NOT!
Catwoman

krazyaboutkatz
11-10-2002, 11:23 PM
Niina, I'm glad that your back and that you and Casper and Kitty are all feeling better. :) Welcome to Pet Talk catwoman761. You'll love it here. :)

catwoman761
11-11-2002, 07:09 AM
I have FINALLY come to a place where people love and talk about their pets as much as I do. :D :cool:
Everyone's pets are so pretty especially the cats as, of course, I am partical to cats. Have a great day everyone. Here is a picture of Francine at 7 weeks. She didn't hate the flash back then.
Catwoman761

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Awww...isn't Francine the cutest little kitty! Welcome Catwoman 761! Your kitties are adorable and we can't wait to see more pics of them and hear more stories of their adventures. :)

catwoman761
11-11-2002, 04:20 PM
That was her two years ago. Here is a picture of her with me in July. She is scared of strangers.
Catwoman761