PDA

View Full Version : It's so hot!!!

chocolatepuppy
08-06-2011, 09:32 AM
A kitty can't even curl up in her bed like she's supposed to!!!:D
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=48&pictureid=4483

pomtzu
08-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Who can blame poor kitty for that? Darn if I want a fuzzy blankie and cozy warm bed in this weather! :eek:

We have central air, but also keep fans going too. My son's cats lay belly up in front of the pedestal fan. Whoever coined the phrase "dumb animals" never met up with any in this house. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
08-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Very cute picture.:) Even though it's not as hot here, I still see Storm,Blaze, and Alani airing out their bellies.:) Today I even caught Ziggy doing this which is quite a rare thing to see. I also think that it means that a cat feels very comfortable in it's home when it does this. I can't resist giving belly rubs.:)

Asiel
08-06-2011, 06:32 PM
We've had one of the hottest summers we've ever had, out of the ordinary for us to be in the +30's or high 20's . Would be hard to survive without air but it's a nice change. I wouldn't want to be curled up in a fuzzy blankie either.

Miss Z
08-07-2011, 07:01 AM
Send some of that heat across the pond, sweetie, it's awful weather here! :D

Very cute picture, thank you for sharing!

chocolatepuppy
08-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the replies!:D I do have an AC but it's in the living room and I use fans to blow air into the other rooms. I have a small house.;) This is the spare room and it's HER room, but she must have got a little warm in there!:D

luvofallhorses
08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Aww I love Missy! :D She is a pretty, pretty girl. :love:

cassiesmom
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Awww, Missy! Your pretty grey coat looks so velvety soft! :love: