PDA

View Full Version : Richmond VA - : owner dead, Turkish Angora needs rescue/home

phesina
08-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Fluffy needs home by Aug 14th!! (West End)

Fluffy's family, an older couple died approx 2 years ago, since then she has been living in a home by herself. She is well cared for multiple times a week by caretakers who love her very much and have kept the home up just for her. Due to the bills it is now time to sell the house Fluffy has been living in. Her caretakers are unable to take her (one member of the family is allergic, and the other member of the family that's been helping has 8 cats). They have looked for 2 long years for a home for her. She now lives outside on a porch. I am a neighbor who lives behind her and has been asked to help. We are seeing coyotes on their property and are worried for her safety.

Fluffy is all white...she looks like the kitty from "Fancy Feast." I will post a picture of her tomorrow. She is 10yrs old and spayed. She loves to be brushed. She has never been exposed to other cats, dogs or children and has never been outside. Ideally she will go to a quiet home who will alow her to be indoors only. She lived with an older couple who adored her very much.

The house is being sold on Aug. 15th and Fluffy has nowhere to go! She is being offered with a free vet visit worth $41 and we would like the new owner to present a gift certificate to a pet store that will be returned as a good-faith effort to show Fluffy will be cared for.

Please call 804.894.0675. .

10yrs
spayed female
DLH with green/blue eyes
not declawed

lvpets2002
08-05-2011, 03:36 PM
:) Yes I read that story too.. Sorry I am all full & too far away or I would be more than happy to take Fluffy In.. I sure hope they find her a home soon.. She does deserve a good furrever home..

Anikaca77
08-10-2011, 08:00 AM
If she comes across PA I can help transport, I saw this on Facebook and cross-posted it too.

jennielynn1970
08-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Will help with transport as well if they come through this area of Allentown/Philly/NYC/NJ.

sana
08-11-2011, 05:58 AM
I really really wanna get that bunny! :love: I really wish I could help! I really really wish! Prayers that little Fluffy gets a lovely home real soon!

lvpets2002
08-11-2011, 12:22 PM
:) Sana this baby is a Cat.. Turkish Angora is a type of cat breed.. They are very pretty.. By the way Pat any updates on the baby getting a new furrever home??

I really really wanna get that bunny! :love: I really wish I could help! I really really wish! Prayers that little Fluffy gets a lovely home real soon!

phesina
08-11-2011, 12:39 PM
I haven't heard anything further, Helene. I really hope Fluffy gets a good new home.